Ecstasy and Steroids?

[quote]spyoptic wrote:

its a worldwide ecstasy test database so you know whats in all the pills you buy. Unless you buy them from some random dude at a rave and plug them right on the dancefloor.
[/quote]

www.ecstasydata.org too

I wonder if those sites work on mobile phones.

wow

If anyone’s interested, here’s a pretty cool video about Ecstasy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1564288654365150131

In the UK you are going to struggle to get MDMA in (E) ‘pills’ as we call them.

This is due to the fact that the people who still use E, see pills and MDMA as two seperate products and i have tired of explaining that pills should be MDMA anyway!

Sample conversation:

“… So i would buy some Mandy (MDMA) tonight, but i cant really afford so i am just gonna neck some pills instead, its a cheaper night out!”

“… Umm… why would they sell a gram of MDMA for £40 if it were available in pill form at £1.50 or 4 for a tenner in a club? They wouldnt. Think on…”

So with the price of a pill being about £1-2 and the price of a gram of crystal MDMA is approx. £40, in my experience (which is extensive and varied in this regard) guarantees that the pills will be an unknown mix of 2cb, ketamine, speed and chemicals x, y and z, all much cheaper and easier to get substances… plus fillers!

I dont do pills anymore, the comedown isnt worth it - and i moved past that drug many years back, one reason was due to getting a different effect with each pill taken.

Brook

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
ironmiketyson wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
When you say ‘can’, you are not being very vlear. Of course you ‘can’, but is it a good idea? Well not really, but I guess as long as you take some basic precautions, it’s not the end of the world.

So, don’t drop E whilst on oral steroids. Technically, MDMA is likely to have less crap added in as filler, so might be the ‘better’ choice.

Make sure you:
Consume plenty of anti-oxidants before, during and post.

Drink a reasonable amount of water and a minimal amount of alcohol.

Realise that if you drink grapefruit juice with your E to boost its effects, you will be messing with your estrogen metabolic pathways too.

Realise that E (and the crap that it’s mixed with) will probably blunt your insulin sensitivity for a couple of days afterwards, so lay off the carbs.

Consume a protein and fat shake before bed.

Try to improve your sleep, post E, with melatonin, GABA, etc.

Consider a serotonin boosting supp like 5HTP, the MORNING after your E roll. Don’t take it before bed as it may, when combined with a serotonin-relesing drug like E/MDMA, keep you awake.

Good luck.

BBB

I myself know a great deal about ecstasy. Thank you BBB for providing an educated answer, and not the usual ‘ecstasy eats holes in your brain’ answer.

As BBB said, load up on vitamins, fish oil, protein, and water before you go to sleep the day/night you take ecstasy. Do the same thing the next morning. As soon as you wake up, get up, eat, and do something. Don’t mop around all day.

Make sure you’re getting good pills. Test kits are cheap and completely legal. Pills should contain nothing besides MDMA/MDA and fillers. Purchase them from a trustworthy source. If you’re in the US, you’re going to have a hard time finding MDMA in crystal form, but there are plenty of good, pure pills around.

Don’t drink alcohol while on ecstasy, enjoy your roll. Also, stick to just water, don’t drink all the fruit juices. They are loaded with sugar. If you want Vitamin C, take it in pill form, it is cheap.

Like it has been said, the better choice is to not take ecstasy while on cycle, but if you must, do it the safest way possible.

I admire the fact that you can easily buy test kits where you are.

In my country, they say they want to protect people from drugs, but then don’t actually take any practical, health (and possibly life) saving measures like making test kits readily available.

Mind you they do offer needle exchanges and lots of free pins, water, sharps bins etc.

BBB

are the free pins just for heroin junkies or can steroid users get big cannons for intra muscular shots ?

I get:

barrels
pins (23G and 21G)
insulin pins (30G)
Sterile water in 2ml amps

• all by the hundred.

Also amp snappers, swabs, sharps bins, etc.

as long as you aere good about returning your sharps bins, with the right amount of sharps in, and you can hold a decent conversation with them and are polite and friendly, they will pretty much let me have what want.

BBB[/quote]

and there i was buying all this crap like an idiot
(cheaply but all the same)

I never suspected they would give so much and also by the 100

il have to get down to boots and have a chat

thats cool,
il tell them me and 6 of my “bros” at the gym have been sharing the same needle for a couple of months now and its getting quite blunt !

spyoptic wrote:

its a worldwide ecstasy test database so you know whats in all the pills you buy. Unless you buy them from some random dude at a rave and plug them right on the dancefloor.

From what I understand most poeple buy their shit when they are already out on the town. It minimises the risk of getting caught in possession, but does increase the price of the drug and the likelihood of buying crap.

BBB
[/quote]

My friends and me typically purchased ahead of time so we could get a pill report first. Take it before entering the venue and that way you wouldn’t have anything on you. Plus you don’t have to worry about undercovers.

There was a nonprofit that basically operated with police immunity (last I heard), to test pills at events. It was called dancesafe if I recall correctly. It was run by a father whose kid died because he got DXM instead of MDMA.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Westclock wrote:
I get extremely aggressive on e as it is,.

Wow, ‘love drug’ FAIL.

BBB

Not angry aggressive, sexually aggressive, like so horny I could fuck a brick wall.

high libido from gear would probably make me a rapist, and Id like to avoid becoming a registered sex offender.[/quote]

Sex is the last thing on my mind when i’m on E.

I remember one day i was thinkin i haven’t had sex in a few weeks, i was gonna be on E that night, so i set a reminder in my phone to find a slut at about 1am and when i looked at it i just laughed and kept dancing to Tiesto!

I have lots of friends that are on gear and take “pills” or E. Its the only thing they will do. They go to “parties” all night all the time. I know cause I see them there. They take it in moderation and never make a habit out of it. So its all good. Just be safe drink your water and take your vitamins.

This thread has reminded me of my favourite film. If you guys haven’t seen it you gotta check it out…

AlterEgo721 wrote:
what if you throw GHB in the mix…drinking it. It helps with the roll by lengthening it and chilling you out.

Whilst you are correct, it does sound as though you are regurgitating this info and not from personal experience.

One has to be very careful with GHB. It does NOT go well with alcohol, hence the use as a daterape drug; girls out drinking don’t plan on ingesting GHB, some fucktard comes along and only needs a little bit in her drink to induce a state of helplessness.

Personally, (though not from fear of rape, lol) I wouldn’t use it outside of the home setting.

BBB[/quote]

I hate to bump up old threads, but I have a relevant experience with GHB
10 years ago, friends came to visit me and they had HGB. Friday night we took small amount, went out, and it was fun.
Sat night, they mixed 3 glasses, one for each of us. They used grapefruit juice.
Long story short, I passed out, vomited, aspirated the vomit into my lungs, and woke up in the hospital, where I remained for 5 days.
I learned my lesson, and I advise everyone to stay away from that shit.

[quote]NycMan wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
AlterEgo721 wrote:
what if you throw GHB in the mix…drinking it. It helps with the roll by lengthening it and chilling you out.

Whilst you are correct, it does sound as though you are regurgitating this info and not from personal experience.

One has to be very careful with GHB. It does NOT go well with alcohol, hence the use as a daterape drug; girls out drinking don’t plan on ingesting GHB, some fucktard comes along and only needs a little bit in her drink to induce a state of helplessness.

Personally, (though not from fear of rape, lol) I wouldn’t use it outside of the home setting.

BBB

I hate to bump up old threads, but I have a relevant experience with GHB
10 years ago, friends came to visit me and they had HGB. Friday night we took small amount, went out, and it was fun.
Sat night, they mixed 3 glasses, one for each of us. They used grapefruit juice.
Long story short, I passed out, vomited, aspirated the vomit into my lungs, and woke up in the hospital, where I remained for 5 days.
I learned my lesson, and I advise everyone to stay away from that shit.
[/quote]

I believe GHB is metabolized by the cytochrome p450 enzymes. Grapefruit juice is a known and potent inhibitor of these enzymes which leads to higher concentrations of the drug in question.

That sounds like a horrible experience.

can you take Ex and HOT-ROX? Just wondering…

[quote]bdiddy78 wrote:
can you take Ex and HOT-ROX? Just wondering…[/quote]
Only if your serious about getting RIPPED

If your wondering if you should take E, just go to a club where there are people on it. Look at the stupid faces they make wile they are rolling. Then if you would like to look stupid like them go for it.

I always got really aggressive on E too, but not sexually, I always wanted to get violent and tear shit up. I have never taken it while on Juice because it seemed counter productive to me. I am sure you know this, but you can die from that stuff and I have seen it happen (rave scene for a few years).

Some of those pills have piperzine and can really dehydrate you. There is so much shit in em that I would be afraid of a bad reaction, but don’t think of that while you are rolling, it might take away from the pleasure.

Have fun, be safe and invest in some vicks and gummy candy. Also check out rave safe or one of those sites that allows you to find out whats in your rolls.

Report back, so I can live vicariously through you!