Economy Question

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
etaco wrote:
What the %& does this weight belt have to do with macro or that question?

From Merriam-Webster:
Macro: being large, thick or exceptionally prominent.

Obviously, people who lift, do so to get large. The belt has economy in its name, which is the root word for economics.

So, it makes perfect sense.
[/quote]
I knew as I typed this that some smartass would jump on it… mainly because I wanted to do so. I’m pretty sure it’s bad form to reply to ones own post with smartass comments though.

[quote]etaco wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
etaco wrote:
What the %& does this weight belt have to do with macro or that question?

From Merriam-Webster:
Macro: being large, thick or exceptionally prominent.

Obviously, people who lift, do so to get large. The belt has economy in its name, which is the root word for economics.

So, it makes perfect sense.

I knew as I typed this that some smartass would jump on it… mainly because I wanted to do so. I’m pretty sure it’s bad form to reply to ones own post with smartass comments though.

[/quote]

Everybody does it nowadays. You just get a second username and post under that. You can have an endless stream of posts and replies.

DB

sen,

Your breakdown gave me a chubby.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
sen,

Your breakdown gave me a chubby.

[/quote]

Your avatar gives me one everytime I see it.

DB

You leave Monica out of this !!#@$#

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

Your avatar gives me one everytime I see it.

DB[/quote]

I just realized it was a girl in the robe and not a monk…I always thought PonceDeLeon was kinda poncey for having a monk for his avatar…now…I see he is cool.

Ponce, I am glad you liked my breakdown…beg me to move past simple spelling and grammar errors and I will destroy this so-called 48/50 essay until you are writhing in agony and ecstasy.