Eco Oils In Sachets

[quote]T-Matt wrote:
Believe it or not, I have heard many cases of manufacturers not putting enough BA and having the steroid crystallizing in your muscle. You wanna talk about pain!!!

I ordered some Stealth to try it out and see for myself and my goodness the BA had to be near 5%!! The super test was almost as painful as bold prop!

T-Matt[/quote]

Do you mean 5% BA is too little and causes pain? I thought 5% BA is max tolerable amount…

[quote]nreviya wrote:
T-Matt wrote:
Believe it or not, I have heard many cases of manufacturers not putting enough BA and having the steroid crystallizing in your muscle. You wanna talk about pain!!!

I ordered some Stealth to try it out and see for myself and my goodness the BA had to be near 5%!! The super test was almost as painful as bold prop!

T-Matt

Do you mean 5% BA is too little and causes pain? I thought 5% BA is max tolerable amount…
[/quote]

5% BA will burn a hole in you. Most homebrew is made with 2%, and I think even that much is a little high.

if you go to their website though,they want somekind of dealer number though?

That’s not a source site where you can purchase your gear. It is a site that tells you about it, and lets you see if your source is legit and recommended by them.

[quote]laconic wrote:
delurking to chime in. I have had good results with the npp, test E and prop. the price is right and they smell great!if any leaks out just smear it on your neck and smell like a hippie.[/quote]

i ordered these a couple times, its legit. my order arrived in about 2 weeks. i am in no way affiliated with this site, i live in the states.
he asked me to be a referer, hes a good guy to deal with, if you use my refer # (17798) , follow the link below and check em out. i think you get 5% off and they take credit cards.
cut a small corner with scissors, its easier to draw the oils that way.
i got test e 250, im happy with it, its smooth. i hope this helps.

www.steroidshop.net/?REF=17798

i ordered these a couple times, its legit. my order arrived in about 2 weeks. i am in no way affiliated with this site, i live in the states.
he asked me to be a referer, hes a good guy to deal with, if you use my refer # (17798) , follow the link below and check em out. i think you get 5% off and they take credit cards.
cut a small corner with scissors, its easier to draw the oils that way.
i got test e 250, im happy with it, its smooth. i hope this helps.

www.steroidshop.net/?REF=17798

My 2 cents:

Have just started on Test Cyp - 3 weeks in and ive gained 3 pounds a week since starting (jabbing 700meg a week - Am 5 10" @ 168 pounds). Also had great increase in strength. No soreness whatsoever from jabbing.

I managed to draw 3.5ml out of mine using the method shown on the website from where i got it (eurobolic). its really not as hard as people make out.

Will put a post in a few weeks so you guys can see what kind of gains i get.

Can someone tell me how long i should keep it up for?

my strength has gone through the roof with the ecooils test e250 sachets in just two doses. i didnt have any soreness either. others i have used
i couldnt sit down for a week !! lol

i think the shit is good !
i stay on test pretty regularly.
most people when doing the occaisional cylcles will do 10 -12 weeks.