T Nation

Eco Oils In Sachets

The stuff marked Eco oils that comes in Sachets. Is this stuff real juice? Or is it some sterile herbal oil?

www.821.in

Oh well, I cant post a pic in this thread for whatever reason.

Here is a link to view the item in question.

http://images.andale.com/f2/105/119/7431244/2006/12/26/eco_oils.jpg

It is real and the way of the future. It ships in nicely discrete packages. The letter/package is flat and light.

One thing is for sure, they can be a pain in the ass to extract from. Once you cut open the satchet, draw out all the oil and store in your syringes. Be patient and take your time. Develop a technique for drawing out 90%, and then tilting the satchet to accumulate the remianing oil into one corner for the final removal. Be careful not to puncture the foil with your needle. You will quickly adapt.

Stealth’s competition (natural oils).

I’m curious if anyone has had any personal experience with eco oils.

Are the test blends plagued by the high BA sting that the stealth lines are?

Has anyone actually used this particular brand that can add their personal experience?

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
Has anyone actually used this particular brand that can add their personal experience?
[/quote]

Very smooth application. No pain, no discomfort.

What? This is weird. I looked up their website and it looks like they are a genuine aromatherapy oils company. I, for one, would not inject oil of lavender or eucalyptus into my body.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
What? This is weird. I looked up their website and it looks like they are a genuine aromatherapy oils company. I, for one, would not inject oil of lavender or eucalyptus into my body. [/quote]

Yea, their sachets have that web site on them. And the web site has a symbol similar to the ones on the sachets. I think it is all part of the stealth. What I am hearing is that what is in the sachets is actually gear, not some random aromatherapy oils.

Hmmmm…it looks very stealthy, but there is something written on their FAQ page that just gives it away. Sounds like a good product.

delurking to chime in. I have had good results with the npp, test E and prop. the price is right and they smell great!if any leaks out just smear it on your neck and smell like a hippie.

[quote]laconic wrote:
delurking to chime in. I have had good results with the npp, test E and prop. the price is right and they smell great!if any leaks out just smear it on your neck and smell like a hippie.[/quote]

What’s npp?

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
laconic wrote:
delurking to chime in. I have had good results with the npp, test E and prop. the price is right and they smell great!if any leaks out just smear it on your neck and smell like a hippie.

What’s npp?[/quote]

Nandrolone Phenyl-Propionate

It’s basically a fast acting Deca. Never tried it but have heard many good things about it.

I’ve had two different experiences with the eco-oil sachets. When I first saw them available I ordered about 6 grams of Test E or TEE as indicated on the sachet. The morning after my first injection I had a knot the size of a baseball in my glute and it was so sore that I could hardly sit or walk and I assure you there was nothing wrong with my inj.technique.

So, like a good,hard-headed lifter, I waited 3.5 days and administered my 2nd injection on the other side. Now I have two baseballs which now look like a ghetto booty. I emailed them and told them of my issues and they sent me another 6 grams for free of which I have had not even the slighest discomfort.

I guess I got the first batch and the BA content was totally off. But, like I said the new batch is a dream. Hope this helps and I will continue to use these products for the price and ease of shipment through customs… My 2cc’s…

Believe it or not, I have heard many cases of manufacturers not putting enough BA and having the steroid crystallizing in your muscle. You wanna talk about pain!!!

I ordered some Stealth to try it out and see for myself and my goodness the BA had to be near 5%!! The super test was almost as painful as bold prop!

T-Matt

Just noticed they come in 3 ml sachets as opposed to Stealth’s 5 ml for almost the identical price.

I noticed the 3ml thing too,

Perhaps this would make them more “stealthy” though to customs?

Pricing aside of course

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
The stuff marked Eco oils that comes in Sachets. Is this stuff real juice? Or is it some sterile herbal oil?

www.821.in

[/quote]

They are real. The question is about quality and price. I believe most satchets on the market are overpriced. They are created for the source not the customer.

Who needs a 3ml, underfilled satchet? It’s not useful or practical. I think 20ML + satchets, small in size and economical are best for the customer.

thanks for listening,
Advanced-Stealth

There is a very useful video online on how to properly and easily draw from the sachets with minimal loss of fluid.

tinyurl.com/yjjexv

btw the geek in me checked out the registrant/etc info on the domain… its a Canadian that owns it… that’d at least make sense. Looks like he just registered it with an obscure registrar to obfuscate it a little.

i have to ask… why do this over papers? is there a real benefit? not knocking this guy, im really asking… just curious.

[quote]eclypse wrote:
btw the geek in me checked out the registrant/etc info on the domain… its a Canadian that owns it… that’d at least make sense. Looks like he just registered it with an obscure registrar to obfuscate it a little.

i have to ask… why do this over papers? is there a real benefit? not knocking this guy, im really asking… just curious.[/quote]

It’s orals vs. injectables. Orals will be orals, injectables will be injectables :slight_smile:

thanks for listening,
Advanced-Stealth