Ecdysterone

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
big balls wrote:
One of my friends can ingest 5grams of ecdysterone a day

Another can snort 5grams a day

And i myself will smoke 5 grams a day.

The Three Wise Monkeys.
[/quote]

hahahahahaha i must say i laughed pretty hard at that one!! im very interested in this experiemnt you guys are doing haha please inform us all with the results

I’ve worked out a good way to smoke it today, that’s the root powder not the extract yet. That is to smoke it like crack. I’ve just been smoking through tin foil. Gave me a headache a little. Might look into getting/making a proper crack pipe soon.

We are so the three wise monkeys. My friend has the i.q of a dog, that is 65. My other friend has obvious lacks in that area too. I am the worst because my i.q is probably a lot higher but i still do the things i do.

[quote]big balls wrote:
I’ve worked out a good way to smoke it today, that’s the root powder not the extract yet. That is to smoke it like crack. I’ve just been smoking through tin foil. Gave me a headache a little. Might look into getting/making a proper crack pipe soon. [/quote]

Have you given any thought as to how your lungs will handle it? I would have to assume that not everything that’s safe to injest orally is fine in smoke form.

DB

I know I should not have posted in here. If everyone stops responding to this , he may not do it. Please don’t encourage him.

I am real curious myself. Smoke up, let us know if it works.

Guys… I don’t want to crash the party but ecdysterone probably needs to get in the stomach or somewhere like that to be absorbed by your body. Plus, I think ecdysterone will disappear if burned.

I was researching via the internet. One supplement i think it was eurycoma longjack. Apparently it is safe if taken orally however if it is taken not via the stomach, toxicity increases 100 fold. This was claimed to be because much of the product is destroyed before it makes it into the bloodstream.

Ecdysterone is not very toxic at all so this wouldn’t be a problem. Therefore either snorted or smoked it would hit the bloodstream hard. If, as some say, it is sent out of the blood within 15 minutes, i could smoke it that often.

Spot on mate, you could even try desolving it in something and try taking directly into the tear duct.
Sub-lingual, hypodermic and suppository are so last season. lol

will you let us know if your lungs collapse or otherwise quit working?

[quote]big balls wrote:
I was researching via the internet. One supplement i think it was eurycoma longjack. Apparently it is safe if taken orally however if it is taken not via the stomach, toxicity increases 100 fold. This was claimed to be because much of the product is destroyed before it makes it into the bloodstream.

Ecdysterone is not very toxic at all so this wouldn’t be a problem. Therefore either snorted or smoked it would hit the bloodstream hard. If, as some say, it is sent out of the blood within 15 minutes, i could smoke it that often.[/quote]

burning substances, whatever they are, creates chemical changes which means you are literally changing the make up of your supplement. what you put in your pipe and what you ultimately inhale are two completely different substances.

you very well could be slowly poisoning yourself.

eat a bar b cued chicken and you’ll get lots of quality protein.

heat the smoker up enough to incinerate the chicken and bong all the smoke. you will get no nutritional value and will probably have health complications because of it.

what you are doing is similar.

if you are trying to avoid your stomach, i would think snorting would be the way to go, though still not safe, and you should drastically reduce the amount you snort in relation to the recommended amount to swallow as it would be a more effective delivery system.

by snorting the stuff, you at least maintain it’s structural integrity. not to say that snorting is safe with out precise measurements of how much would equal the amount taken orally once it hits the blood stream or even if it would be safe then.

With more research, i have opted to try the snort. Seeing as ultra high doses of swallowed ecdysterone can result in cns problems, reduced muscle tone and weakness i will seriously reduce the dose i was intending to use.

This is because as the last poster suggested the biologically available amount of ecdysterone would be considerably higher. This would however make this product considerably cheaper.

I am doing more research before i order and recieve the extract product. I can vouch that just swallowing the suma root powder did result in an increase of energy, stamina, maintenance of size with possible increases in definition and definte better pumps and motivation and all this while eating very little because of running out of money

Alas with even more research i have realized i am a dumbass. Basically either inject or take ecdysterone orally and the difference is minimal. You get less than double the amount apparently. So i will not snort or smoke but simply take it as directed with a high protein diet and less than normal calories.

[quote]big balls wrote:
Alas with even more research i have realized i am a dumbass. Basically either inject or take ecdysterone orally and the difference is minimal. You get less than double the amount apparently. So i will not snort or smoke but simply take it as directed with a high protein diet and less than normal calories.[/quote]

smart man.

i am still interested to see if the supp actually works. (consuming orally i mean) keep us posted eh?

[quote]big balls wrote:
Alas with even more research i have realized i am a dumbass. Basically either inject or take ecdysterone orally and the difference is minimal. You get less than double the amount apparently. So i will not snort or smoke but simply take it as directed with a high protein diet and less than normal calories.[/quote]

In Guinness guys voice:

Brilliant!

[quote]big balls wrote:

You’re a dumbarse for considering snorting it. But you’re also quite smart as you did the research and decided not to. So kudos for you!

Yeah something for the kids to think about is to ask themselves, “What would Anthony Roberts do?” then if you did the opposite, it would probably be the right choice.

I recieved my first batch of ecdysterone. I’ve bought enogh to take 5 grams a day for a month. Already had three doses of 1 gram today. I feel pretty pumped/bigger already, most noticably in my traps. Haven’t worked out yet but will do so tommorrow and post results.

I just pushed 300mg of test into my buttock. Hopefully it will out do your smoking of ecdysterone.