ECA Stack?

Do you guys go 4 weeks on 2 weeks off with ECA stack when cutting or just 5 days on 2 off till you hit the weight you want. I’ve read too long on frys reciptors… Which is a better method for moderate loss say 8-10lbs

drop the aspirin, it doesn’t help and is murder on your stomach

Maybe so but thats not my question. … just wondering what works better on 4-6 weeks or 5/2 untill target weight

4 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Seriously though, drop the aspirin. It’s more important than the question you asked.

1 Like

it is highly individual and dependent on your dosage/tolerance/ goals/ time restraints and current body condition.
Also if you must do aspirin make sure its a “baby aspirin” or cut it into quaters or smaller.

I’ve experimented in the past, If I did it again I would probably do 5/2 days and would just use for last 3 weeks of my cutting cyle, last week using everyday. If I HAD to I would do both 5/2 days and 4/2 weeks together.

EDIT:more importantly is your previous experience using as well as how fast you’ve sut in the past. Start at the lowest doses and raise slowly to find your tolerance. And I would only use if your BF% is around 10-8% already.

I take 25mg ephidrine sulfate, 200mg caffeine, & 81mg aspirin x 3 daily. So far I find doing this I burn 1-2 lbs when I dont do much. Around 5lbs when I tighten diet wo…also after 2 weeks loss seems to be about same as no sups…I dont really like fat burners or pre wo stuff but eca seems to be the easiest to manage & its cheap. Also its not as hard to sleep. The down fall is the craked out feeling & its hard to pee

Hard to pee??

Perplexed on that, never experience that one.

If your ephedrine is OTC bronkaid or primatene, the exptorant in there can really dry you out over multiple doses, H2O and lots of it.

Its bronkaid & yes I stay hydrated… hard to pee meaning when on fat burners its like pee dribles out… sometimes I get sum dribles like a litle kid. Yall never have the same problem on burners? If not I feel like dipshit now.

I personally do 4 weeks on 2 weeks off. I heir on the side of caution though and in between cycles I do an adrenal cleanse consisting of a lot of sleep and ashwaghanda. Ashwaghanda is an herb that levels out cortisol, helps replenish thyroid hormones back to normal and keeps test levels where they need to be. I recommend that highly between cycles. Works wonders.

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
I take 25mg ephidrine sulfate, 200mg caffeine, & 81mg aspirin x 3 daily. So far I find doing this I burn 1-2 lbs when I dont do much. Around 5lbs when I tighten diet wo…also after 2 weeks loss seems to be about same as no sups…I dont really like fat burners or pre wo stuff but eca seems to be the easiest to manage & its cheap. Also its not as hard to sleep. The down fall is the craked out feeling & its hard to pee[/quote]

I followed your exact protocol above for 7 weeks, 5 days on (Mon-Fri) & two days off (Sat & Sun) and noticed pretty much the same effect with no burn out (upon cessation of the ECA stack, respectively) when it was coupled with 45 min to 1 hour of strength training (3-4x week) + 30 min swimming or track Interval/Cardio Training (2-3x week) on non-strength training days.

I also noticed a significant boost in endurance in about week four (I ran a 5k in under 20 min without breaking a sweat, just for shits and giggles). I didn’t notice any urinary issues, however, so that one is new to me.

One minor difference: I used Ephedrine HCL (by 4EverFit, which comes in 8 mg tablets) for a 24 mg dose w/200 mg caffeine and the 81 mg baby aspirin. I concur that the aspirin made no noticeable difference, as I ran EC by itself and it gave me the exact same results.

I would say run it in 5 day intervals, as it should cause no burn out or fatigue, if you only use it for 4-6 weeks. You can also try a 2x a day dosing instead, at that same 24-25 mg ephedrine + 200 mg caffeine dose, and just have some coffee in the morning instead of the third serving. I’ve done this as well, and enjoyed the workout boost that the EC/ECA stack provided later in the day (I even handled heavier weights, while consuming under maintenance calories).

Some information and important things I’ve noticed that are also worth mentioning:

1.) IMO, never take this stack 4x a day or more, every day, especially for more than six or weeks. I most certainly encountered burn out after running such a protocol once (call it adrenal fatigue or whatever), and when I finally came off and went cold turkey, it took me months to fully recover from this.

2.) You can also do what a friend of mine did, if you are still concerned about burning out your adrenals, and that’s alternate every week or two between the ECA and use Yohimbe HCL instead, going back and forth, which he says worked well. Since I haven’t done this, I can’t say I have any first hand experience however. Just don’t use the two together at the same time, as there are contraindications (triggering alpha and beta receptors together simultaneously is asking for problems).

3.) Though this shouldn’t be a big issue w/running the ECA stack, at 2-3x a day, for 6 weeks or less, the ephedrine HCL seems to increase blood glucose levels. Since I work in the diabetes industry, I personally verified this observation, as I have full access to free test strips and glucose meters, and thus measured my glucose five times a day (at least) while running the ECA stack. My glucose rose by about twenty points, but since it was well within the desirable range, it wasn’t a big issue for me…but for a diabetic, or someone fully or partially insulin resistant, it may very well be (though this probably doesn’t apply to any concerns on your end, I wanted to mention this). But unless you have any of these conditions, I personally wouldn’t sweat it.

4.) Two other things you can add while taking the ECA, to aid in fat loss, are Green Tea Extract and CoQ10 (@ 300 mg daily). If you are already using these daily, as many people do, then simply add the ECA. I feel great and energetic when taking these two supplements, so I include them in the mix, even when I’m not taking the ECA.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, hope this info helps.