ECA Stack with Diet for Natural Lifters

Hi CT,

Just read your article mentioned in the title and I was wondering if ephedrine and caffeine would mess up with the cortisol levels and if it has a place in the diet or not.

Thank you,
Tito

how can’t ephredrine mixed with caffeine mess with cortisolds levels ? they are stimulant and this is a really strong mix

Ephedrine is one of the worst when it comes to increasing cortisol levels and desensitizing the adrenergic recpetors, not to mention the negative impacts on blood pressure (among others).

I think that regular reliance on the ECA stack is a very bad thing. I confess to using a small dose of ephedrine infrequently; normally on the 2nd day of a 2 days seminar… maybe once every 6 weeks or so.

I also used it the last 2 weeks of my photo shoot prep (12 weeks diet) and also used it in the final phase of some physique athlete’s prep if needed to get that last stubborn fat off. But with a “regular Joe/Jane” who wants to get leaner or even a fairly experienced non-competitor I would not use it.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the quick answer, should I limit my caffeine intake as well or you think that’s ok? I currently drink 2-3 cups of coffee per day

That’s iikely not going to be a problem