ECA Stack, Trouble Sleeping

So im running a eca stack 25mg eph, 200mg caff, 81mg asp
I take it only 2x a day 8am & 12p and at midnight I still have a hard time sleeping. Any tricks to kill it @ night?

Have sex.

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
I take it only 2x a day 8am & 12p and at midnight I still have a hard time sleeping. Any tricks to kill it @ night?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lower the dosage.

[/quote]

That’s not mega-dose and the timing seems just fine. My Doctor gave me Ambien a few years back. I was complaining about going to night meetings and coming home all wound up and needing to get to sleep. That will knock you out, but it does nothing to keep you asleep. I think it also messes up the quality of sleep.

I’ve tried ZMA that someone here recommended; it was a waist of $40!

I also like 2 Benadryl right before bed.

I don’t know if it was tough-in-cheek by another poster but sex does wonders for my sleep. At least I get a good nights rest twice a week. :slight_smile:

ZMA worked for me. And $40? Where do you shop???

Z12 is a god send for me. Love he sleep.

Also, have you tried NOT taking the stack for week to make that is what keeps you up at night?

[quote]JFG wrote:

Also, have you tried NOT taking the stack for week to make that is what keeps you up at night?[/quote]

Ok, it may have been 35 bucks with shipping. Sorry for not keeping the receipt from 6 months ago. I’ll take a look at the Z 12, more importantly the active ingredients.

Try Z-12. Very, very, cool sleep supplement:

http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/z-12

I’ll try and find some z 12… I’ve tried ZMA no luck and sex didnt do all that much either… Im a over responder to stimulants Ive never been able to handel fat burners past noon. I find the ECA stack gives me less jitters and cracked out feeling then must sups. I might try THC and see what happens :slight_smile:

The answer to taking drugs that make it difficult to fall asleep may not be to take more drugs.

Just a thought.

[quote]gregron wrote:
The answer to taking drugs that make it difficult to fall asleep may not be to take more drugs.

Just a thought.[/quote]

Where did you get that crazy idea?

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Just a thought.[/quote]

Where did you get that crazy idea?[/quote]

Ya, that’s the easy answer.

If the dude’s like me, he’s a 500 watt halogen bulb; blinding when on and nothing when off. The trouble it finding the switch and knowing when to hit it.

[quote]gregron wrote:

Just a thought.[/quote]

This.

Going the good ol’ uppers in the morning and downers at night is in almost all cases a crappy road to take. Granted you use rather tame uppers, but the advice still applies imo.

Why not drop the midday dose? The sleep will probably benefit your fat loss more than the extra dose.

5-htc has been ideal for me, I’m very excited to try Z12 in a couple of weeks from the uk site, been tossing between elite mineral and Z12 but my sleep has been all out of whack so that’s settled it.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:

Also, have you tried NOT taking the stack for week to make that is what keeps you up at night?[/quote]

Ok, it may have been 35 bucks with shipping. Sorry for not keeping the receipt from 6 months ago. I’ll take a look at the Z 12, more importantly the active ingredients. [/quote]

$15 on this site and the most I’ve paid is $25 at a local shop. Just wondering on why the price discrepancy. Also, I found that getting to sleep with ZMA was a added benefit, not the main purpose.

I was sceptical with Z12. Finally decided to bite the bullet (I hadn’t really slept in 6 months, long story) and not looking back. I tried 2, 3 and 4 pills and found that 2 was more then enough. Yes, I tried 1, and that didn’t work for me.

And to OP, what is said above. You do not need ANY stacks or stimulant to work out.

[quote]JFG wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:

Ok, it may have been 35 bucks with shipping. Sorry for not keeping the receipt from 6 months ago. I’ll take a look at the Z 12, more importantly the active ingredients. [/quote]

$15 on this site and the most I’ve paid is $25 at a local shop. Just wondering on why the price discrepancy. Also, I found that getting to sleep with ZMA was a added benefit, not the main purpose.

I was sceptical with Z12. Finally decided to bite the bullet (I hadn’t really slept in 6 months, long story) and not looking back. I tried 2, 3 and 4 pills and found that 2 was more then enough. Yes, I tried 1, and that didn’t work for me.

And to OP, what is said above. You do not need ANY stacks or stimulant to work out.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice on the Z12. Guess I got price screwed on the ZMA! I’d pay double if it worked for me.

thehebrewhero & JFG

I’m in the Z-12. Thanks for the link TC!

I should have it in about 5 days. $28 on the link TC provided at T NATION. All the money I dump into my training doesn’t mean jack without a good nights sleep!

I sure hope this does the trick. I will let you guys know in about a week.

You’re welcome!

I actually tried a more natural method. I increased water through the day 3P-9P and noticed this helped flush out the stim. Also dairy at night helped. Sleeping fine now… Also I wasnt taking the stack for pre Wo taking it so I can have hawt abz :wink:

Do you guys that do the ECA stack run it straight through 6-8weeks or do 5 on 2 off?

UPDATE:

Received my Z12 last night, took 2 an hour before bed. I didn’t find it helped me stay asleep but I do recall that when I did wake through the night, it was easy to fall back asleep in two minutes.

The jury is still out; going to pop 3 tonight.

UPDATE:

Received my Z12 last night, took 2 an hour before bed. I didn’t find it helped me stay asleep but I do recall that when I did wake through the night, it was easy to fall back asleep in two minutes.

The jury is still out; going to pop 3 tonight. [/quote]

you are expecting a drug like effect… don’t.

You fell back asleep in two minutes? Ask yourself why? For me it was because my mind was “at peace”. I had one song in my head. Considering that I usually have 1001 thoughts, it was the weirdest feeling on earth. I fell back asleep, as you said, in two minutes.

The other part was the morning. I woke up rested. Not groggy, not hitting the snooze button, not anything. Clear mind, happy thought (singular on purpose) and rested.

The other thing I fond with the product is the “subtle” changes. Not the earth shattering, let’s make a false add on TV to promote this, I need to go on a talk show and promote my new book about sleeping, etc…

Good luck