ECA Question

I have a friend who wants to compete as a fit model in October. She looks great at around 13%BF, but wants to cut even more. I’m not so sure, as to the specifications or requirements of a fit model, but she has reached a fat loss plateau, derspite a blue ribbon diet and lots of intense workouts.

She doesn’t want to use anything ileagal, which is fair enough. I thought of ECA, but eph is ileagal in Australia. I have read elsewhere that pseudoephedrine has little effect on weight loss.

I have to disagree here; As an anorexic teen, I used pseudoeph to lose a heap of body fat, very quickly. I felt like crap and had huge dark circles under my eyes, but it worked -and boy did I do some kick-ass workouts on that stuff! If you want to call me stupid, go right ahead.

Anorexia is a pretty stupid thing, when you think about it logically and I was very young. I don’t pretend to be a chemist!

If one were to subsitute pseudo eph for eph in the ECA stack, would you use the same ammount? ECA is reccomended in either a 1:10:10 or 1:10:15 ratio, with </=15mg Eph/dose. How much should on etake in a day/lb of TBW. I would estimate my friend to be around 130lb.

No doubt, she would be safer to use Xendrine, HOT-ROX or Hydroxicut, but surely those wouldn’t yield the same results? As far as I know, she’s already taking fish oil, creatine and WPI.

HOT-ROX

15mg of ephedra! Id probably take that before bed. Umm, I have mixed experiences with OTC fat burners. I don’t know if they really helped or not. I believe the caffeine in them was the only aid. I don’t care for the proprietary blend of bullshit. It all breaks down to: a restricted calorie diet, balls to the wall cardio ED on an empty, and some sort of stimulant at a noticeble (sp) dosage in my book.

my 2 cents…I have never used ‘fat burners’ ot lose fat…but to give me the energy to train harder to lose fat…I have plenty of ephdera left it will soon be banned again…and use it often. some say clen give them energy…well not me.hope ya friend makes out well.

wtf is in Hot-Rox ? A bunch of caffeine ?

She should drop the creatine closer to contest just to dry her out.

Other than that Id recommend clen.

You can get it online pretty easily, especially if your willing to get an oral syringe and use a liquid suspension for you know…the lab rats in your basement, if you know what I mean.

Ive supplied and regulated clen cycles for a couple of girls who were already in good shape but just wanted a little more.

Its worth the money to get the pills, its alot easier for most chicks to keep track of and regulate themselves. I would never trust them to measure out the syringe themselves, if you mess up and take upwards of 200, which isnt that hard to do, it puts you in stroke range BP.

You start off with a TINY dose, and work your way up to 40. Dont bother going over that.

keep taurine, potassium, hawethorne berry, and some BCAA’s on hand to help with sides.

No alcohol at all, stims and depressants dont mix, not to mention liver strain.

And avoid very stressful/frightening situations, took one of the chicks to a scary movie, had to leave, she was shaking so bad that she went fetal and started crying so I had to carry her out.

As I mentioned, she doesn’t want anything ileagal. Last thing I heard, she’s popping caffeine pills and handing them out to another girl, who is already anorexic. Good luck to the pair of them!

[quote]Westclock wrote:

“…Its worth the money to get the pills, its alot easier for most chicks to keep track of and regulate themselves. I would never trust them to measure out the syringe themselves…”
[/quote]

I hope this is a joke? So women are incapable of measuring accurate doses in a syringe? Hmm…

[quote] Brook wrote:
Westclock wrote:

“…Its worth the money to get the pills, its alot easier for most chicks to keep track of and regulate themselves. I would never trust them to measure out the syringe themselves…”

I hope this is a joke? So women are incapable of measuring accurate doses in a syringe? Hmm…[/quote]

When the difference of 1/10th of a ml is the difference between 10 and 50 mcg yeah Id say so.

I overdosed myself a few times on accident with the liquid and Im pretty careful, I never like to play games with other people’s health, my life is one thing…someone else’s is completely different.

For someone with little understanding of the compound, or experience with syringes or self medication in general, its just safer to get pills, they are so much easier to dose.

Mistakes happen with pills, but its pretty hard to accidentally take 10 of them instead of 5, its not hard to pull an extra 10th of a ml out of the bottle, thats like a drop and a half.

I wasn’t implying women are somehow incapable of measuring it out, only that I would prefer not to risk it, clen is pretty harsh, even more so for women, a 200+ pound guy can take 200mcg, hell shake like a mofo, but he will wake up in the morning and shrug it off, a chick taking 200mcg would probably need a doctor.

i understand the concern for someone who doesnt know what they are doing… i myself have mis-measured slin, and i was being careful too…

however i think that saying that ANY woman is less likely to measure accurately is absolutely ridiculous!

I will repeat, i agree that caution needs to be taken, and many should consider not using liquid oral preps, but i disagree with the inclusion of women as a whole being at a high risk for mis-measuring due to their sex, rather than their experience or lack thereof.

JJ

They arent more likely to mis-measure.

They are just more likely to have a stroke if they do. If I gave someone something and landed them in a hospital, or dead, especially a girly friend of mine, I would be a wreck.

I would always recommend pills to anyone with this compound, I found liquid clen to be a pain in the ass to manage.

ok fair enough - seemed very sexist to me, i think i see where you are coming from now.

:wink:

I hear Brokaid is an effective bronchiodialator for asthma.