Eca and Clen Use

question here for those experienced, i know some diet coaches advocate keeping these compounds and other fat burners till everything else has been used and fat loss slows down. however what I’m wondering is what people think is better, to take eca from the beginning with small breaks or to wait till there needed

[quote]titleist55 wrote:
question here for those experienced, i know some diet coaches advocate keeping these compounds and other fat burners till everything else has been used and fat loss slows down. however what I’m wondering is what people think is better, to take eca from the beginning with small breaks or to wait till there needed[/quote]

Hello: I recently tried the e and c no aspirin. I took 24mg’s of efedrine and a large coffee. I was doing bench press.My workout was going well,i was lifting the weight with extra strength and i was getting a good pump.As i got to my heavy set of 1x2.As i got-up i felt really dizzy,like i might pass out.I was going to continue,but i decided my health was more important.
The next day,i tried 1-pill 8mg’s I got the same negative reaction,but it was less intense. I don’t know if you tried these chemical’s before,but i suggest you do a small test dose.Maybe you will get positive benefit’s,but if you get what i got,truth me you wont enjoy the reaction,unless having a seizure,or heart attack is your way of having fun. be careful all the best john

I really hate ECA but I like Clen very much . I have used ECA in the begging of the diet but havent goten results much different then if I have just dieted and cardio alone. Thats the key! When I cut I use Winstrol and T-3 for 8 weeks and then for the last 2 weeks I use clen just to cut me up even more. But Dont forget to diet hard and do a shit load of cardio (I do 45 min. a day for the first 8 weeks and then the final weeks of the cut I increase that to 1 hour).