T Nation

EBT for Illegal Aliens

Local lawmakers are fuming over an Obama administration policy promoting welfare and EBT benefits for immigrants, with a â??welcomeâ?? package and promotional website that encourage new arrivals to take advantage of the nationâ??s generous government largesse.

â??I think itâ??s a complete outrage that weâ??re encouraging people coming here to get on public assistance,â?? said state Rep. Shaunna Oâ??Connell, a Taunton Republican who has fought for EBT reform. â??We should be encouraging people to be self-sufficient. These programs are rampant with fraud and abuse.â??

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20221119outrage_over_fed_ebt_push_for_aliens

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWN!

Ahem, I can read this in a million other places online, if venting about it
would be productive in any way, shape or form, I’d join you in the Chorus,
but you’re singin’ the same old tune…Time to sing a new Song Maxy, rather
than wasting precious energy doing another Cover of an Old Classic.

Then why the fuck are you clicking on it ?

Because I love you Maxy, and To possibly dissuade you in the future of posting
another subject that everybody and their Mothers already know about.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Because I love you Maxy, and To possibly dissuade you in the future of posting
another subject that everybody and their Mothers already know about.

[/quote]

Why do you Always Capitalize raNdom lettERs?

This is our own fault. We elect Republicans and they drastically increase the size of the government. We grow tired of them and let Democrats run the place for a while. They drastically increase the size of the government. Both sides will claim the other one is more evil, but they are both big government whores. Party cheerleaders will defend their growth of the government and complain about the other sides, but it’s the American people’s fault…we keep putting them both in charge in a cyclical version of who are we pissed off at most now. The pendulum swings back and forth. And government continues to grow.

Easily Annoyed and Thin-Skinned smh23 typed: “Why do you Always Capitalize raNdom lettERs?”

BecuZ Eye Cee fitt to RandUmLY Do iT SUMtimZ.
DuZ iT Baather U Dat MuTcH?
Nyce to NO YUr reeding All Mye PoSts iFf U Sed “Always”.
Gladd to HaV U aZ a Bigg FaNn Ov MyE Poests IFf Ur ReEding
tHeMm DaT Mutch, Eyll TrYeE toodoo BeddeR Nex TyM…OCAyeE?

I didn’t read anything about ILLEGAL aliens.

When Democrats use the term immigrant, it’s code for illegal aliens.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Easily Annoyed and Thin-Skinned smh23 typed: “Why do you Always Capitalize raNdom lettERs?”

tHeMm DaT Mutch, Eyll TrYeE toodoo BeddeR Nex TyM…OCAyeE?[/quote]

I love it when someone accuses another of “reading all my posts” when in fact this is a public forum and threads with the freshest posts move directly to the top of the list. As if it takes some sort of great physical effort to read things that are written on here (especially when they are riddled with wrongly-capitalized letters and posted by someone who seems to not understand how to click the word “quote”).

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

I love it when someone accuses another of “reading all my posts” when in fact this is a public forum and threads with the freshest posts move directly to the top of the list. As if it takes some sort of great physical effort to read things that are written on here (especially when they are riddled with wrongly-capitalized letters and posted by someone who seems to not understand how to click the word “quote”).[/quote]

Well, it also doesn’t hurt that your education and career involve proper use of English, so that question from you wasn’t odd at all.

Also, I did laugh at “BecuZ Eye Cee fitt to RandUmLY Do iT SUMtimZ.” that was a funny.

smh 23 typed feverishly:“I love it when someone accuses another of “reading all my posts” when in fact this is a public forum and threads with the freshest posts move directly to the top of the list.”

Hey ‘23’, You sound like you stare at the fuckin threads waiting for all my first posts to pop up, THEN immediately read them…lol.
Clearly my post wasn’t the first one here, so either you’re full of shit, or we have one hell of a cosmic
synchronicity together where you “always” catch the very moment I post here down to the microsecond.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

I love it when someone accuses another of “reading all my posts” when in fact this is a public forum and threads with the freshest posts move directly to the top of the list. As if it takes some sort of great physical effort to read things that are written on here (especially when they are riddled with wrongly-capitalized letters and posted by someone who seems to not understand how to click the word “quote”).[/quote]

Don’t waste key strokes on this ass, smh.
[/quote]

You and smh get a room and give the rest of us a break from watching you give each other reach-arounds. This has gotten too queer for me. You know “ODD” like the dictionary’s meant for the past 500 years.

He’s correcting spelling. You guys need to find the forum for mimes and clowns or something. LOLDONGS!@#

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

Don’t waste key strokes on this ass, smh.
[/quote]

This has gotten too queer for me.

[/quote]

A sure sign that I’m perfectly normal.
[/quote]

I ain’t hatin on you bro, just pointing out what appears funny to me. Now let me get back to doing shrugs in the mirror.

You really are a smart, classy guy, Conservativedog. I can see why MI6 called you up for duty in the first place.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
You really are a smart, classy guy, Conservativedog. I can see why MI6 called you up for duty in the first place.[/quote]

What kid, no spelling errors? You know you love my posts. I just hope it’s an agape kind of love.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
You really are a smart, classy guy, Conservativedog. I can see why MI6 called you up for duty in the first place.[/quote]

What kid, no spelling errors? You know you love my posts. I just hope it’s an agape kind of love.
[/quote]

Ah yes, questioning my sexuality over the internet. Time-honored tactic of political argumentation.

Though I admit it would be foolish of me to go up against you in a contest of hetero-manliness. I doubt I could match your storied virility and cocksmanship, 007.

On the other hand, that one scene you had with Javier Bardem feeling up on your pecs was a bit odd.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[/quote]

Ah yes, questioning my sexuality over the internet. Time-honored tactic of political argumentation.

Though I admit it would be foolish of me to go up against you in a contest of hetero-manliness. I doubt I could match your storied virility and cocksmanship, 007.

On the other hand, that one scene you had with Javier Bardem feeling up on your pecs was a bit odd.[/quote]

Hey you know we’re cool. You make it easy to push your buttons on some posts. I’m your friend even if you don’t want that.