Eatliftsleep: Get Yo' Ass In Here!

Thanks for sharing els. Looking good man!

And X2 with those delts looking beastly in that back double bicep. Nice work!

I’m curious to see how your diet will pan out for you since im planning on taking a similar approach in the near future.

[quote]Steez wrote:

I’m curious to see how your diet will pan out for you since im planning on taking a similar approach in the near future.

[/quote]

Yes im very curious as well. Definitely wasnt expecting to go no carb this early for this long but its not permanent. I think hes just seeing how ill respond. Definitely feeling flat and deflated right now but still getting decent pumps in the gym So we’ll see.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

Yes im very curious as well. Definitely wasnt expecting to go no carb this early for this long but its not permanent. I think hes just seeing how ill respond. Definitely feeling flat and deflated right now but still getting decent pumps in the gym So we’ll see.
[/quote]

Shelby really pushes pretty low carb with most. I am guessing he feels you are behind. And he is well known for making ppl shredded. You will look great

Well when i was like 19 i kind of got into lifting but only did it for 6 months or so and then stopped until 3 or so years ago and have been consistent since then. I used to be the smallest out of everybody. I was like 125lbs in highschool lol. But i think i mainly got into it because i just use it as an outlet to take out aggression and i love the 24 7 challenge that it requires. Lifes too short to be a little twirp so i want to see how far i can go and i know im just getting started. [/quote]

Wow that’s really impressive progress. I’m sure a lot of guys who look at you now assume you were just born big lol.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shelby really pushes pretty low carb with most. I am guessing he feels you are behind. And he is well known for making ppl shredded. You will look great[/quote]

Every update ive had which is every 5 days hes been pleased with And said things are moving along nicely except this last one and i think it might have something to do with me telling him i was 9 weeks out when it was really 10 lol. But basically he said im definitely getting tighter but still have a decent amount of fat to lose which i cant argue with.

Im really surprised my body is holding onto the weight like this. Im not sure if thats good or bad. Ill definitely lose weight in spurts though. Im down to 211 as of today and strength is still going up. Definitely feeling a little drained with the very minimal carbs from peanut butter and almonds only.

My next check in is wednesday. Ill update for anyone thats interested.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Well when i was like 19 i kind of got into lifting but only did it for 6 months or so and then stopped until 3 or so years ago and have been consistent since then. I used to be the smallest out of everybody. I was like 125lbs in highschool lol. But i think i mainly got into it because i just use it as an outlet to take out aggression and i love the 24 7 challenge that it requires. Lifes too short to be a little twirp so i want to see how far i can go and i know im just getting started. [/quote]

Wow that’s really impressive progress. I’m sure a lot of guys who look at you now assume you were just born big lol.[/quote]

Yeah lol ill try to find a highschool pic and post it lol

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Wow that’s really impressive progress. I’m sure a lot of guys who look at you now assume you were just born big lol.[/quote]

Yeah lol ill try to find a highschool pic and post it lol
[/quote]

You at 125lbs? I’m sure it’s not even a recognizable comparison.

I think i was like 16 here but i didnt really start lifting till i was 22 But you get the idea lol

Hit quads today which consisted of

Leg curls
165×8
210×8 with 12 partials directly after for 3 sets

Squats
135×8
225×8
315×8
405×9
455×2
315×8
315×8

Leg press 1min rest (plates are per side)
4 pl×15
5 pl×15 for 4 sets

Stiff leg dl in smith
225×12 for 3 sets getting a good stretch

Standing calf in smith
135×15 for 6 sets
None of that bouncy bullshit

Seated calf
2 plates for 10. 3 sets getting a good squeeze

I think i was like 16 here but i didnt really start lifting till i was 22 But you get the idea lol[/quote]

Hypothesis confirmed.

[quote]Steez wrote:

I think i was like 16 here but i didnt really start lifting till i was 22 But you get the idea lol[/quote]

Hypothesis confirmed. [/quote]

Hahaha

#BEASTMODE

Following this :slight_smile:

anyone else thinks 16 year old ELS looks like a certain young jedi?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
anyone else thinks 16 year old ELS looks like a certain young jedi?[/quote]

Lol. A jedi hardgainer.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Lol. A jedi hardgainer.[/quote]

Come on i had like 10inch arms, come at me bro

[quote]Yogi wrote:

The resemblence is uncanny! I knew he looked familiar in that pic. Haha nice catch yogi.

I believe this is day 10 on very minimal carbs.definitely getting leaner but weight is not moving much right now.

Shelby said ‘on monday we’ll carb you up a bit’ so who knows what that means.

Will post some updated poses hopefully monday

Still no carbs… Just feeling really really flat and depleted right now, also discouraged, but its just part of the process i suppose.

I have posing lessons once a week so anyone on here who wants to critique it and give some pointers is more than welcome if they have experience.