Eatliftsleep: Get Yo' Ass In Here!

[quote]Fishdog70 wrote:
Dude, I’m pretty sure it’s just the angle of the photo. Your arms look great in your profile pic. [/quote]

Thanks. I just want biceps to peak more but i think the main growth needs to come from triceps though. Just not sure if synthol would even be worth it.

I don’t think synthol will give you a biceps peak. From my understanding the peak is primarily genetics driven. Even if synthol did somehow help the peak, I seriously doubt it would look authentic; just look up a few of the synthol abuse threads on the forums if you doubt me. As for advice, I doubt you’re going to get any tips from T-Nation on synthol; the boards seem pretty much against it.

Just keep hammering away at your arms. Focus on the underlying brachialis muscle to max the biceps and focus on triceps for overall arm size. Besides that, whatever else you’re doing in the gym is clearly working.

don’t use synthol

I’ll cast another no vote for synthol. Don’t do it mate

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I’ll cast another no vote for synthol. Don’t do it mate[/quote]

Im leaning more towards not using it. The protocol recommended to me is very conservative. Like half a cc 3 to 4 times a week which goes againt every protocol ive read about but maybe thats why its better?

For you that recommend no, what are the reasons. Please convince me cause i dont really wanna pin my damn arms lol.

[quote]Fishdog70 wrote:
I don’t think synthol will give you a biceps peak. From my understanding the peak is primarily genetics driven. Even if synthol did somehow help the peak, I seriously doubt it would look authentic; just look up a few of the synthol abuse threads on the forums if you doubt me. As for advice, I doubt you’re going to get any tips from T-Nation on synthol; the boards seem pretty much against it.

Just keep hammering away at your arms. Focus on the underlying brachialis muscle to max the biceps and focus on triceps for overall arm size. Besides that, whatever else you’re doing in the gym is clearly working.[/quote]

Thanks man. Leaning towards this.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I’ll cast another no vote for synthol. Don’t do it mate[/quote]

Im leaning more towards not using it. The protocol recommended to me is very conservative. Like half a cc 3 to 4 times a week which goes againt every protocol ive read about but maybe thats why its better?

For you that recommend no, what are the reasons. Please convince me cause i dont really wanna pin my damn arms lol.
[/quote]

Haha, well apart from pinning your arms, I’ve heard some pretty nasty stories about it turning peoples limbs into nasty lumps of scar tissue. I dunno if it’s just bro talk, but I’ve heard it enough times to worry me.

I’d be lying if I said I’d never considered using a teeny weeny bit in my calves though…

EDIT: Well suck me sideways, turns out it’s all true

[quote]Yogi wrote:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3459719/[/quote]

Nice work, Yogi. I should have thought to hit up pubmed first.

Eatliftsleep, maybe you should give your arms a rest for a while if you’ve been hitting them hard for a long time. Focus on something else for a bit to let them, and yourself, recover. Then, crush them with renewed energy after the break. Just a thought.

[quote]Fishdog70 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3459719/[/quote]

Nice work, Yogi. I should have thought to hit up pubmed first.

Eatliftsleep, maybe you should give your arms a rest for a while if you’ve been hitting them hard for a long time. Focus on something else for a bit to let them, and yourself, recover. Then, crush them with renewed energy after the break. Just a thought.[/quote]

i’ve tried this to an extent, they grow, it’s just a lot slower than i want. But i suppose im being impatient.

So i got both tris pinned. Wasnt bad at all but honestly i dont see myself keeping up the pinning frequency especially in tris since its pretty awkward to do on your own. Probably gonna hold off until there is no other option. Still might give bis a try. Not sure though. Ill keep a log if i do.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
So i got both tris pinned. Wasnt bad at all but honestly i dont see myself keeping up the pinning frequency especially in tris since its pretty awkward to do on your own. Probably gonna hold off until there is no other option. Still might give bis a try. Not sure though. Ill keep a log if i do.[/quote]

yeah man definitely log it if you do decide to keep it up

So heres how i sit now. Still have a good bit of offseason left. Just looking for some honest feedback.

I think i need more chest and arms mainly.

It looks like your legs improved a bit from your August pics.

I agree your chest could use some work, but I would say that’s just because your delts overwhelm it. The arms look good, but I don’t think more mass would be a bad thing.

[quote]Fishdog70 wrote:
It looks like your legs improved a bit from your August pics.

I agree your chest could use some work, but I would say that’s just because your delts overwhelm it. The arms look good, but I don’t think more mass would be a bad thing.

[/quote]

Finally a reply! Whats a guy gotta do to get a damn reply around here lol. But thanks and yeah been hitting legs hard and i feel they have come up a bit as well. Now just time to find what works for chest…

Yeah, the boards have been slow lately. Could be worse; Flip’s not had any comments in Rate my Physique for over a week now.

Like I said, it looks like your delts are a bit bigger than your chest. I’ve heard pre-exhausting shoulders before chest work helps take them out of the movements. It could be worth a shot to shift the stimulus to your pecs. You still working with a coach? What’s he say on the matter?

[quote]Fishdog70 wrote:
Yeah, the boards have been slow lately. Could be worse; Flip’s not had any comments in Rate my Physique for over a week now.

Like I said, it looks like your delts are a bit bigger than your chest. I’ve heard pre-exhausting shoulders before chest work helps take them out of the movements. It could be worth a shot to shift the stimulus to your pecs. You still working with a coach? What’s he say on the matter?[/quote]

Yes still with local coach. I think chest is coming up but it is definitely slow to grow. My shoulders are well developed compared to chest so pre exhausting them could definitely be benificial since i tend to feel front delts working. Ill try and throw up some better quality pics soon

post up a MM pose if you could, mate. Easier to see what’s going on with the chest that way

Heres a few shots. Forgot the mm of all poses lol.