Eatliftsleep: Get Yo' Ass In Here!

There he his. Good to hear your bloodwork is looking good and strength is still going up. 500x8… Nice!

I really like that split. Currently cycling through a similar split myself. Although, I’m splitting up quads and hamstrings on push and pull days and pulling on saturdays. Keep us updated big guy.

[quote]Steez wrote:
There he his. Good to hear your bloodwork is looking good and strength is still going up. 500x8… Nice!

I really like that split. Currently cycling through a similar split myself. Although, I’m splitting up quads and hamstrings on push and pull days and pulling on saturdays. Keep us updated big guy.[/quote]

Thanks man. Honestly im just not sure on how much i should be doing for each bodypart. I tend to do too much i just never feel done but i know this can be counter productive.

Monday motivation! I will be way bigger and way leaner next year i promise you that

Does anyone have any insane arm routines out there? I REALLY want to bring up my arms. I was leaning more towards some high volume/frequency type stuff

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Does anyone have any insane arm routines out there? I REALLY want to bring up my arms. I was leaning more towards some high volume/frequency type stuff[/quote]

1000 Rep Arm Workout is a killer. Not something to do every week, but definitley a monthly shocker would help. My arms are stubborn too. What has been helping me has been incorporating the shock principle more frequently. Something like getting the tendons and joints warm then loading a 1RM weight on there and gritting that out. Drop down and do 2,3,4… all the way until you reach a 10RM weight.

Just something to play around with.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Or That. Gonna have to bookmark that myself.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Wow awesome thank you!

aw man I’m totally going to do that shit

Disclaimer:

I’ve never tried it lol.

It looks insane! Gotta try it sometime. My elbows and bicep insertions hurt just reading it.

Reviving this thread for a bit of help. I wasnt to hit everything twice a week.

Now this might sound stupid but is it better to hit all muscles in a 7 day period or is it better to hit each muscle twice in a 7 day period? Hopefully that makes sense.

Heres a basic routine that needs some tweaking probably. I want to have a heavy day and a pump day.
Chest shoulders tris- heavy

Legs calves- light

Arms shoulders- light

Off

Back bis calves- light

Chest shoulders tris- light

Off

Legs calves- heavy

Arms shoulders- heavy

Back bis calves

Off

Repeat

Let me know how this looks. Im the type that needs guidance and direction otherwise i tend to second guess if what im doing is optimal. Wish i still had a coach right about now.

Quick little update.

Sitting at 235ish right now. Just started working with a local coach about a month ago.
Offseason should be a good 6 more months then prep time!

Been trying to bring up the arms among other things. Im not particularly a fan of synthol but just curious if anyone has experience with it. Arms look ok in some shots and not so good in others.

Dude, I’m pretty sure it’s just the angle of the photo. Your arms look great in your profile pic.

[quote]Fishdog70 wrote:
Dude, I’m pretty sure it’s just the angle of the photo. Your arms look great in your profile pic. [/quote]

Thanks. I just want biceps to peak more but i think the main growth needs to come from triceps though. Just not sure if synthol would even be worth it.

I don’t think synthol will give you a biceps peak. From my understanding the peak is primarily genetics driven. Even if synthol did somehow help the peak, I seriously doubt it would look authentic; just look up a few of the synthol abuse threads on the forums if you doubt me. As for advice, I doubt you’re going to get any tips from T-Nation on synthol; the boards seem pretty much against it.

Just keep hammering away at your arms. Focus on the underlying brachialis muscle to max the biceps and focus on triceps for overall arm size. Besides that, whatever else you’re doing in the gym is clearly working.

don’t use synthol

I’ll cast another no vote for synthol. Don’t do it mate

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I’ll cast another no vote for synthol. Don’t do it mate[/quote]

Im leaning more towards not using it. The protocol recommended to me is very conservative. Like half a cc 3 to 4 times a week which goes againt every protocol ive read about but maybe thats why its better?

For you that recommend no, what are the reasons. Please convince me cause i dont really wanna pin my damn arms lol.