Eating Vaseline/Petroleum Jelly

I know this sounds weird as hell. But I’ve heard about people swearing it facilitates weight loss. And not just a little, but a huge amount like 15ish pounds a month.

Granted, it would be safe to assume hat most people who would resort to this are people who don’t lift, have poor dietary habits and have poor body composition.

Even though I’m skeptical, I admit I am a little curious. I can’t seem to find much information regarding this so I thought I’d throw it out here.

Now, before any dismissive posts, let me just throw out a few points:

1. This is not a post seeking for fat loss advice. I am not eating vaseline/petroleum jelly or trying to find an alternative to sound nutritional choices.

2. Please have an open mind. I know the idea is weird as hell but I’m hoping for some civil discussion

I would like to hear your opinion on this matter. :slight_smile:

Eating pounds of paper will help you lose weight to. It is taking of space making you feel full/like shit without providing calories.

I wouldn’t be so sure about the paper. I saw a girl on TV who was addicted to eating toilet paper and she was fat, lol!

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Eating pounds of paper will help you lose weight to. It is taking of space making you feel full/like shit without providing calories.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing as well. But perhaps there is more to petroleum jelly than that?

[quote]Piyneimad wrote:
2. Please have an open mind. I know the idea is weird as hell but I’m hoping for some civil discussion[/quote]

I consider myself open-minded but I’d rather stay hungry than eat that for fat loss.

Petroleum-based products are pretty garbage option for chapped lips, as well.

I just heard about this yesterday. Seems weird to me but i’m curious as well.

I’m guessing it acts as a laxative. Bulemia is a sickness.

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
I’m guessing it acts as a laxative. Bulemia is a sickness.[/quote]

^This. People also drink Aloe (gross) which seems to act in the same manner.

Does it sound like a good idea?

Petroleum Jelly is by-product of oil. If they don’t recommend it for sex why would it be good as a weight loss supplement. It says on the label external use only.

Why not just up your activity levels and drop some cals and watch it drop off.

I give up.

I hear meth and heroin work hella good for weight loss too

I prefer cocaine but what ever. This sounds crazy I would imagine it just makes crap alot. I would not reccommend it to anyone no matter how fat.
Mdgray- the aloe Vera juice is actually pretty good has a real good sweet taste just for reference.

Imagine the greasy shits!

[quote]dirtman wrote:
Why not just up your activity levels and drop some cals and watch it drop off. [/quote]

ORLY?!

You should be a weight-loss coach or something.

“Put down the fork and go for a walk. Now pay me moneys, bitches!”

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:
Why not just up your activity levels and drop some cals and watch it drop off. [/quote]

ORLY?!

You should be a weight-loss coach or something.

“Put down the fork and go for a walk. Now pay me moneys, bitches!”[/quote]

Hey if it works!! Better advice than eating pet. jelly.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I give up.[/quote]

LOL - btw did you see my post about the how do you eat thread idea?

What about vaseline with aloe? Does that work twice as well?

I wonder if this is why Stephon Maubary was eating it a few years ago.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I give up.[/quote]

LOL - btw did you see my post about the how do you eat thread idea?[/quote]

No, I didn’t