Eating Too Much?

I’m aways bloated, and feeling fat. I’m 6’1" and 225lbs I’m trying to bulk and cut. Mostly cut, because of that fat, bloated look from eating too much, and no definition.

Here’s my diet.

Breakfast:

Oatmeal 1 cup or Cereal
250ml Milk 2%
Omega fish oils capusles
CLA
Protien shake
Animal pak

Meal 2:

Chicken or Tuna wrap
about 15-30g of protein vegetable included made on whole wheat wrap

Meal 3:

Chicken or Tuna wrap
CLA

Meal 4:

Chicken or Tuna wrap

Post-workout

Chicken or Tuna wrap
Joint pills

Or

Weight Gainer or Protein shake
about 30g of protein

Dinner:

About 30g whatever is cooked I eat.
CLA
Joint pills

Bedtime (9:30pm)

Protein shake.
30g of protein

Thats a average day. Wow I never wrote all that I eat… and I wonder why my shits have horns…

ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED! THANKS!

I cut wheat out of my diet and I don’t feel bloated anymore. Maybe try that. And that’s not a lot of food.

How about the type of calories??? Geez, too much to ask for.

Memory loss is partly due to high levels of inflammation and mitochondrial decay. How excess calories would lead to that I’m not sure, but the type of calories sure could.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

Memory loss is partly due to high levels of inflammation and mitochondrial decay. How excess calories would lead to that I’m not sure, but the type of calories sure could.[/quote]

Their good calories.

[quote]Flesh_Sculptor wrote:

Memory loss is partly due to high levels of inflammation and mitochondrial decay. How excess calories would lead to that I’m not sure, but the type of calories sure could.[/quote]

Their good calories. [/quote]

I think he meant to post that in the other forum about memory loss from eating too much when you’re older.

Trying to bulk and cut huh. That should be fun. Although they seem like opposing ideas to me

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Trying to bulk and cut huh. That should be fun. Although they seem like opposing ideas to me[/quote]

i too was quite fascinated by this idea…

anyhow, 4 whole wheat wraps eh? no, no and no. stick to one wrap a day, and look elsewhere for carbohydrates.

Low quality whey, or just dairy in general, give some people bloat. Even more so with wheat. To get rid of the bloat the best thing you can do is try an elimination diet.

How old are you?

Plant protein? loads of wheat wraps? diets sucks, brah
Why 15-30g of protein per serving? you’re either getting 240g of (shit) protein or only 120g of (shit) protein

Eat more fibre, use phsyllium husk supplement. eat red meat and eggs - get a lot more fat in your diet. Use a non-plant protein powder. 6’1 225lbs + no definition? skinny fat - plenty of muscle to gain, this takes more than a few months

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
Why 15-30g of protein per serving? you’re either getting 240g of (shit) protein or only 120g of (shit) protein

Eat more fibre, use phsyllium husk supplement. eat red meat and eggs - get a lot more fat in your diet. Use a non-plant protein powder. 6’1 225lbs + no definition? skinny fat - plenty of muscle to gain, this takes more than a few months
[/quote]

No I get about 180g to 200g. Too much will fuck my kidneys up. I never understood why people call each other “brah” maybe brother in the pursuit for the common goal, can be brothers I suppose.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

How old are you? [/quote]

18…I’m not stupid I fucking hate counting calories. I’ve been gaining, so I know what to do.

No I get about 180g to 200g. Too much will fuck my kidneys up. [/quote]

False.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

How old are you? [/quote]

18…I’m not stupid I fucking hate counting calories. I’ve been gaining, so I know what to do. [/quote]

I have no idea if youre stupid or not. But you are certainly as naive/stubborn as any other teenager.

If you knew what you were doing why would you need our advice?

I don’t mean to sound like a dick, just making a point. You could learn a bit from most the people who posted in this thread.

(SNIP) I’m trying to bulk and cut. (SNIP)

ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED! THANKS![/quote]

Good luck with the ol’ Bulk ‘n’ Cut. Choose one.

And it sure doesn’t seem like the help being given is appreciated. Id respect what Bonez has to say.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

No I get about 180g to 200g. Too much will fuck my kidneys up. [/quote]

False. [/quote]

So THAT’S what I’ve been dragging around with me the past 4 years, a Dialysis Machine!

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

[/quote]

No I get about 180g to 200g. Too much will fuck my kidneys up. I never understood why people call each other “brah” maybe brother in the pursuit for the common goal, can be brothers I suppose.[/quote]

LOLz.

I can get over 80gr in one sitting alone just from a steak. You sound like you learned all you know from infomercials and Sesame Street.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

[/quote]

No I get about 180g to 200g. Too much will fuck my kidneys up. I never understood why people call each other “brah” maybe brother in the pursuit for the common goal, can be brothers I suppose.[/quote]

LOLz.

I can get over 80gr in one sitting alone just from a steak. You sound like you learned all you know from infomercials and Sesame Street.[/quote]

FML.

I don’t think you are eating too much; rather, you are not eating right. I think we have the “skinny fat” trait in common, as well being guys who are trying to bulk but while keeping the flabby look to a minimum.

One thing I’ve definitely learned is cutting carbs and getting the right carbs has the greatest impact on the bloating. (Let’s just call it being fat because I mean when bulking you eat so often you’re pretty much always bloated except when you wake up.)

To reduce carbs, try:

a. doubling up the protein in your shakes and replace any milk you may be using with water. I know you have a concern with too much protein but more protein is your best shot at pulling off something close to a “clean bulk.” Is the whole ‘my body can’t process that much protein’ really that essential when you consider you’re doing it for a temporary period while trying to attain an important goal? I’m not going to say you’re wrong but it’s just not sensible given your goals.

b. get rid of the three wraps a day. turn those meals into tuna rolled up in boston lettuce. every fifth day you can bring back the wraps to take advantage of the carb cycling effect.