Eating Roadkill (Deer)?

[quote]Phill wrote:
Ive done it good shit

The truck in front of me nailed a BIG doe right in the head she was done instantly saw it happen they kept rollin we grabbed her cleaned her and was grilling hours later.

Now way id be eating one thats just been laying there though

Phill[/quote]

Score. Free meat

[quote]Phill wrote:
Ive done it good shit

The truck in front of me nailed a BIG doe right in the head she was done instantly saw it happen they kept rollin we grabbed her cleaned her and was grilling hours later.

Now way id be eating one thats just been laying there though

Phill[/quote]

Yeah, that is what has stopped me so far is that I just see them lying there. If I saw a guy by the side of the road with a messed up car, then I would have pulled over, asked the dude if he was ok, and if wanted dibs then I would take the deer if he didn’t want it of course.

the youtube video featured a dead zebra, but don’t get too close to live zebras. stay the fuck away. they’ll bite and not let go of you. hard to take care of with a temperament like that which is why you don’t see many in captivity.

here in wisconsin, i have friends who will eat only lab declared non cwd venison and friends who don’t care. both sets of friends have had no changes to their cognitive functions from the prions, but it is good to keep in mind that even if you have an experienced butcher avoiding the brain and spinal chords, the instruments used are not discarded after one time use and sterilization does nothing to prions.

i’ve eated so much venison over the years, i don’t care too much about it.

f