"Eating Raw Eggs is Stupid"

This is the kinda thing someone with a set of huevos would say in a new thread over in CT’s forum, so he can address it himself.

3 Likes

@ChongLordUno - he’s back!

2 Likes

KennyCrox :heart_eyes:

Thats one of my favorite things.

A little dash of nutmeg and its perfect!

I also understand that some may find that nauseating.

1 Like

I used to workout with a trainer who drank raw egg whites and she said it reminded her of swallowing jizz, so . . . protein?

1 Like

Winner, winner!!!

Raw eggs for 40 years. At least a dozen a week. Not dead yet.
(But that’s not the only reason I’m stupid.)

2 Likes

Why not just cook eggs though? They taste awesome scrambled or poached or boiled, yummy yummy eggs.

If I’m in a rush I either take a shake or carton of lactose free milk, both around 40g protein and fine on the go.

1 Like

If I’m eating raw animal protein it’s either beef, in the form of biltong (I think that’s jerky in the US) or fish in the form of sushi.
In both cases that’s driven purely by tasting great - not sure the same can be said for raw eggs.

No. There are some nutritents in yokes that are not in whites.

I tried to reply at the end of TC article but could not get on for some reason. So, I posted it in this form.

Low haning fruit meaning easy to over come. :smile:

Evidently not from some of the replies.

Odd to have an egg fetish and still use the incorrect spelling of “yolk.”

1 Like

I have a library of reseach information. Part of that include information that I have previous posted.

It much easier to copy and past previous information than look it up and then spend time rewriting it. It faster, easier and accomplished the same objective.

It is not so much tthe eggs are near and dear to me. Although I am an egg fan.

It is more about the prepetuation of misinformation.

That what bother me. It should concern other, as well.

But the specific statement was regading protein…

They are definitely more tasty cooked.

I often mix an egg in with my protein and make it my lunch. My lunch take less than a minute and I am back to work.

I work on commission. Time management is important to me.

The faster I can complete my work, the sooner I can go home. I usually take off at 3 pm most day, sometime earlier.

1 Like

My apology. I misunderstood.

1 Like

Oh yea, I appreciate you asking about my huevos. They are just fine.

Thanks for the correction. I must have miss a day in third grade when how to spell yoke was taught.

1 Like

It’s there, and TC replied to point out that you’re arguing a non-issue and avoiding the actual topic.

The only misinformation I see is that you’re pretending salmonella is the reason TC said people should avoid raw eggs.

Does raw egg-induced biotin deficiency affect cognitive function? That’s two separate posts you’ve made replying to a comment that I very clearly directed at a different person.

If you spent a little less time in your “library of research information” and little more time actually reading what’s currently being discussed, you might be in a better spot.

1 Like