Eating On Vaction

I know many will say to live a little.

I will be going to Russia at the end of December. Staying in a house with a Russian family meaning I can’t really choose what to eat(I could but how rude would that be). Anyways I don’t know much about their cuisine but I’ve read that they cook much of their meats with ketchup and they tent to use alot of carbs in their main course e.t.c.

It’s a vacation but I still want to eat as best as I can, specially after working my butt off to get down bellow 10% bodyfat. Any ideas on how I can do this without looking like an ass-hole and giving the impression that I’m too good for their food.

How would you go about this?

Unless you make money as a professional body builder with a competition coming up you’re just being selfish. Just go and have fun. Don’t make your hosts feel uncomfortable so you can avoid putting on 1% BF or lose a little size.

Besides… Unless you plan on being there for over a month you can’t do that much damage.

Try to enjoy your vacation. Seriously.

Potatoes and sausages baby!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Potatoes and sausages baby![/quote]

Don’t forget the waffles for dessert.

AWESOME!!! I would love to go to Russia.

They probably have and are used to frozen foods. So you can just keep saying how much you love frozen vegetables.

Aren’t they meat eaters? man… so bad, but I thought since agriculture was a little not so good they ate a lot of meat and potato kind of dishes.

skip the potato, eat the veggies and the meat

have a wonderful time

Mate, if you can’t relax think about this:

Russian Diet + Lifting = Hyyuuggge!

Enjoy yourself!

Come to Russia comrade!

Come drink wodka and marry daughter! Yes?

In Soviet Russia…

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
In Soviet Russia…[/quote]

Vacation eating on…you?

Vodka and Potatoes!!! You are gonna come back drunk and fat!!!

V

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
AssOnGrass wrote:
In Soviet Russia…

Vacation eating on…you?[/quote]

Food eats you!

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
In Soviet Russia…[/quote]

vacation takes you.

I’m just going to try a little bit of everything. Eat as best I can and get to a gym whenever possible. When I get back I’ll eat bellow maintenance for about 2-4 weeks do get back on track and take my goals from there. Who knows how many times I’ll go to Russia in a life time and what better way to eat Russian food than right out of a Russian kitchen in Russia.

Theres going to be a Krasivaya girl in the house too and she’s around my age so :P.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

Theres going to be a Krasivaya girl in the house too and she’s around my age so :P.[/quote]

I hear they like sausage.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

It’s a vacation but I still want to eat as best as I can, specially after working my butt off to get down bellow 10% bodyfat. Any ideas on how I can do this without looking like an ass-hole and giving the impression that I’m too good for their food.

How would you go about this?

[/quote]

Bring protein powder and bars-order extra eggs for breakfast. Try finding a 7-11 or similar and buy milk and canned tuna. Create a story about being in training so you can refuse over eating.
Good Luck

Your idea of a vacation is Russia in December? What, was the North Pole booked or something?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Your idea of a vacation is Russia in December? What, was the North Pole booked or something?[/quote]

Chto goluboi?

Those foods sound like a good idea…any other advice that is very much on topic?