Eating More = No Sleep

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]seekonk wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
I’d go with this for most useful to OP. Also, possibly what stu said, try liquid meals closer to bedtime. If I eat a LOT right before bed, I can have a tough time falling asleep for maybe an hour, but nothing like you’re describing. [/quote]

I would literally murder an infant for the ability to fall asleep within an hour of going to bed.

I’m about 2-3 hours usually. Fucking sucks.[/quote]

I know what you mean. To me 2-3 hours is a best case scenario, even absent digestive problems. [/quote]

It’s nice to know I’m not the only one. If you ever find something that helps, let me know.[/quote]
Valerian root does the trick for me, it works just as well as melatonin, but without the drunk sleepy feeling in the morning

thanks chobbs, I’ll check that out

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
thanks chobbs, I’ll check that out[/quote]

You might be blue light sensitive. Try avoiding all television, computers, smart phones, etc for two+ hours before bed and see if it helps.

People on a diurnal schedule traditionally got hormonal signals from daylight (which has a lot of blue light in it). Signals the body to be awake. If you limit the blue light after dinner, you’ll probably fall asleep much more easily.

–Me

[quote]kravi wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

You might be blue light sensitive. Try avoiding all television, computers, smart phones, etc for two+ hours before bed and see if it helps.

People on a diurnal schedule traditionally got hormonal signals from daylight (which has a lot of blue light in it). Signals the body to be awake. If you limit the blue light after dinner, you’ll probably fall asleep much more easily.

–Me[/quote]

yeah I thought about that, and I have a thing on my computer that eliminates the blue light. Didn’t make a damn bit of difference, but thanks for the suggestion

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Just dont smell your fingers afterwords.

aside from the fact that is smells like dirty vagina, it works really well.

…sometimes just for shits and giggles i open the bottle and put it in front of my dogs nose when he sleeps…