Eating Frequency

yo, lookin for some advisin’ on what days it would be best to eat as much food as possible.

Is it better in terms of bulking to eat fuckloads on training days or rest days?

Atm, i’m trainin 3 days a week on the Waterbury Method, monday, wednesday and friday.

I’m more busy with workin and gettin around on some days than others, so i’d just like to know whether its better to make as much effort to eat loads on rest days or training days to gain weight as its not always possible on days off training.

Thanks,
Cymreig

Your question is kind of odd but I know there are tons of articles written if you search around.

Do you care what kind of weight you gain? fat vs. muscle

Otherwise if you were just trying to gain any kind of weight possible it would be advisable to eat as much as possible when ever possible.

If your going to have huge meals that are nutritionally loose the conciseness is it is much better to eat them soon AFTER training.

i wanna gain muscle, i dont mind if i’m gaining fat along with it, as long as its not loads

basically will i gain more muscle if i eat plenty on rest days or training days, cos its difficult to do both

Be consistant and eat all days you grow. repair and progress out of the gym on opff days so you need intake there as well. better to have a nice steady high level then a UBER damn high level one day and less another.

That said sure have Bigger meals after training hell your metabolism is flying HIGH.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Be consistant and eat all days you grow. repair and progress out of the gym on opff days so you need intake there as well. better to have a nice steady high level then a UBER damn high level one day and less another.

That said sure have Bigger meals after training hell your metabolism is flying HIGH.

Phill[/quote]

thanks phill, much appreciated advice