Eating For Size Sucks

milk and peanut butter straight with a spoon

If you’re working hard, shouldn’t your appetite reflect that? I know mine does. I eat constantly and yet I’m still hungry most of the time. (and I’m just a leetle girl :P) I have to stop myself at times, to try and keep things below 3500 calories, and that’s while trying to keep carbs low-ish.

I’d love to eat a jar of peanut butter with a spoon and fill my coffee with 1/4 heavy cream. Mmmmm. And Nutella…oh my god. Now I have to go eat :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]debraD wrote:
If you’re working hard, shouldn’t your appetite reflect that? I know mine does. I eat constantly and yet I’m still hungry most of the time. (and I’m just a leetle girl :P)

I have to stop myself at times, to try and keep things below 3500 calories, and that’s while trying to keep carbs low-ish. I’d love to eat a jar of peanut butter with a spoon and fill my coffee with 1/4 heavy cream. Mmmmm. And Nutella…oh my god. Now I have to go eat :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

When these guys are trying to get 3,000cals from chicken breasts and tuna, that explains why they have no appetite.

Some of these people eat as if they are in the last few days of a contest diet…only without the muscle.

[quote]debraD wrote:
If you’re working hard, shouldn’t your appetite reflect that? I know mine does. I eat constantly and yet I’m still hungry most of the time. (and I’m just a leetle girl :P)

I have to stop myself at times, to try and keep things below 3500 calories, and that’s while trying to keep carbs low-ish. I’d love to eat a jar of peanut butter with a spoon and fill my coffee with 1/4 heavy cream. Mmmmm. And Nutella…oh my god. Now I have to go eat :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

You’re like 200% RDA of ‘woman.’

Wait, is there even an RDA?? Fuck that.

Shitting for size sucks. Sitting on the can once a day is good enough for me. 3+ time is TOO MUCH and my asshole would fall off again from all the wiping.

Cutting always takes the most effort for me, bulking is always the easiet part (and I have to make sure I don’t eat to much)

Prof.X, gotta agree with ya man. A lot of people don’t eat enough to grow, they tend to worry more about protein/carb/fat ratio instead of the most important part the overall calories

I’ve just recently gotten used to consuming 5000 calories. The best ways to get that much energy in are through oils like olive, and grapeseed which give you a good supply of mono and polyunsaturated fats. Protein is easy to get as long as you are eating alot of meat.

A pound and a half of beef and meat with a couple of sausages and you have yourself about 300 grams of protein already. Cheese is also your best friend when it comes to getting extra protein and some fats with tiny 1" cubes that have as much as 70 calories. In other words…

The best ratio for bulking might be Fats>protein>carbs if you want to eat as many calories as possible.

Here.

Breakfast:

2 scoops chocolate whey
1 cup cottage cheese
big spoonful of peanut butter
2-3 cups whole milk
banana
cup of oats…optional

blend and chug

Lunch:

grilled chicken breast smothered in cheese
lot of rice with butter
veggies of some sort
big glass of whole milk (24oz)

Dinner:

10oz steak
baked potato, butter, sour cream, cheese
veggie
big glass of whole milk…or two

Before bed:

2 scoops chocolate whey
banana
2-3 cups whole milk

blend and chug

Get in some decent snacks in between and you’ll have plenty of calories.

Wouldn’t let me edit. Drizzle olive oil on your veggies at lunch and dinner. Drink some more whole milk with your snacks. Eat a bunch of peanut butter. A big bowl of plain whole milk yogurt with berries, honey and granola is a good snack.

Some of you made comments about how I’m probably eating too clean to eat big, and that’s probably true. I’m a fuckin’ huuuuuge rookie when it comes to this stuff, never hid that from anyone.

So when you are on a strict diet for the first 3 months of any sort of ‘real’ training, switching it up is a new learning process.

Today, for example, ended up at 3300 or so calories, with 130g of fat and about 310g of protein. That leaves about 180g of carbs which apparently isn’t a lot, lol.

I guess I just gotta get used to eating carbs again!

Truth be told, the majority of people with the best physiques on this site do not have a clean diet.

Don’t underrate fast food for bulking.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
Some of you made comments about how I’m probably eating too clean to eat big, and that’s probably true. I’m a fuckin’ huuuuuge rookie when it comes to this stuff, never hid that from anyone.

So when you are on a strict diet for the first 3 months of any sort of ‘real’ training, switching it up is a new learning process.

Today, for example, ended up at 3300 or so calories, with 130g of fat and about 310g of protein. That leaves about 180g of carbs which apparently isn’t a lot, lol.

I guess I just gotta get used to eating carbs again!

[/quote]

See right there.180 grams of carbs equals out to 720 calories while 130 grams of fat equals out to 1200. You have to increase the fat intake if you want to comsume more calories. Try sausages, or some olive oil, maybe even peanut butter and mayonaise. I think these would definitely make it easier to reach your goal.

i dont like either situation. i haaaaaate dieting. but at the same time i like to be able to just eat when i want and sometimes i might be like eh im not thaaat hungry. you gotta do it though. well you dont have to. your progress lies withen your own hands.

the only thing that sucks about bulking is the amount of times i shit a day lol

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Liquid meal, prepped in a blender.

Presoaked oats, frozen berries, 4 eggs and 2 scoops of why do it for me, breakfast and PWO.

Also, shakes made from powdered oats, whey and hazlenut oil.

But even so, I do hear you on the difficulties of eating big and clean.

BBB[/quote]
see I have to start doing this.
I cut my food too much and I feel like shit now,even though I did loose 12 pounds in 4 days.

Usually I would have 2 large breakfasts,first of which is 4 eggs,cheese,quart of milk,peice of meat,second is between 1 1/2 pounds and 2 pounds of beef steak wraped in a tortilla with avacado,then a snack,lunch,snack,dinner,snack,shakes pwo and before bed.
its easy to eat more,just ease into it and you will be a glutton in no time.

[quote]Mikaj wrote:
Shitting for size sucks. Sitting on the can once a day is good enough for me. 3+ time is TOO MUCH and my asshole would fall off again from all the wiping.[/quote]

You have to deal with the bulking asshole. You will of dealt with s “cutting” asshole for a long time. But when you start eating more food, more fiber, more volume each time then you will get your asshole physically torn a few millimeters at the beginning.

Get it up every day at 4-5 am. I find starting early helps me get a large amount of calories. lately I’ve been adding a cheat meal almost everyday. Make olive oil your friend, I always cook with it. I’ll usually take likie 4 tbsp and a shake before bed.

Eat over a pound of beef a day, 8 eggs. Some shakes here or there. Walnuts/almonds.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Mikaj wrote:
Shitting for size sucks. Sitting on the can once a day is good enough for me. 3+ time is TOO MUCH and my asshole would fall off again from all the wiping.

Don’t bother wiping. Just buy underwear at Costco or Sam’s Club.[/quote]

isnt that why you do the 3 S’s
shit
shower
shave

no need for wiping just hop in the shower when your done

[quote]Nich wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Mikaj wrote:

Don’t bother wiping. Just buy underwear at Costco or Sam’s Club.

isnt that why you do the 3 S’s
shit
shower
shave

no need for wiping just hop in the shower when your done
[/quote]

Six showers a day?