Eating disorder

Donald first of all I think you should be commended on all your efforts and results,losing that much weight is a lifelong dream for some people,I think its just going to take a while for your skin to catch up to the changes your body has gone through.I just got done reading a good book (Change Your Brain Change Your Life by Daniel G.Amen MD),the author points out behavioral tendencies and their correlation to brain disfunction and how to accuratly diagnose
using a SPECT immage.Very informative and written in easy to understand language.

The lady told me that her surgery was around 6-7000 US$. Her “tummy tuck” recovery took
5-6 weeks, she had to wear some kind of elastic “band” around her waist and she said
she was in a lot of pain. She also had some drains implanted under her skin, they were
removed after a couple of weeks. There was a considerable pain and swelling. She is very
satisfied now, but she says she has a scar going from one hip to the other over entire
body - it goes under the underwear line so it isn’t exactly visible, even on the beach.

Thanks Don. Like i said, i 'm not heavy right now…just hoping it won’t be as painful…if there was just some way i could get the money