Eating Clean & Salad Dressings

Hey guys, im finally going to crack down and eat clean, im going to the store soon for food, and ill be getting lots of meats, fruits, and veggies. just one question, what kinds salad dressings should i go for? im not one who particularly likes to eat his salads without anything on them. any sugestions or personal experiences would be great. thanks guys

PS-im looking to gain muscle mass in hopes it will take care of some of the extra fat i have, just incase you were all curious about my goal

olive oil, vinegar and LOTS of different spices.

Thats the key you will actually enjoy it in no time. At least I do.

Hope that helps,
Phill

You can buy the salad dressing packets that you mix with vinegar and oil and mix extra virgin olive oil with them. This would probably be the best choice.

Dito to phil, Balsamic vinigar and olive oil is the Bomb-digity.

la’
REdsol1

Annie’s Naturals makes an excellent line of salad dressings. They are all made with expeller pressed canola oil and/or olive oil. They have quite a few varieties. Some of my favorites: Organic Red Wine & Olive oil Vinaigrette; Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette; Cowgirl Dressing; Goddess Dressing.

Crowbar

i’m hoping you’re throwing a chicken breast or two into those salads… if so, my favorite concoction is dousing the whole thing with ample shakes of tabasco sauce and some juice from a fresh orange.

it’s the perfect combo; sweet and hot, just like angelina jolie.

yeah chicken or tuna into the salads, that hot sauce thing accually sounds pretty good im gonna have to give it a try

My favorite mix for works cafe is 10 jigs of RedHot into the little 2oz cups, add in red vineger to mix, and top off with canola/olive oil.

I believe the common rule of thumb is 1/3 vinegar 2/3 oil…but I like 2/3 vinegar 1/3 (or less) of oil.

Works great and is free.