Eating and Driving

[quote]therajraj wrote:
OP in 5 years:

I take your book-reading driver and raise you.

I see women putting makeup on all the time when driving to work.

I saw this one girl in a convertible regularly. I was tempted to go order one of those high powered laser pointers, so I could set her hair on fire.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
As for the actual topic, there’s only 2 things worth eating while driving: beef jerky and vag.[/quote]

WOOOT!!! Does anyone know if roadhead is actually illegal?

I’ll limit it to an egg sandwich or a slice of pizza and a beer. Anything requiring a spoon, fork or plate is out. Unless I had a car with a bench seat and I could put it down without looking.

[quote]ThePerfectDrug wrote:

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
As for the actual topic, there’s only 2 things worth eating while driving: beef jerky and vag.[/quote]

WOOOT!!! Does anyone know if roadhead is actually illegal?[/quote]

I think it’s considered public indecency. Not sure if it’s anything else. I think you can get reckless driving or whatever that is (the same thing you get for going 15+mph over the speed limit) in the U.S.A.

Beer and/or hard liquor are the only excusable items to consume while driving. Safety is of utmost importance.

Sure i’ll eat a banana or maybe some yogurt. I’ve eaten pasta before or maybe a protein bar. Nothing I can’t handle. Been driving for 14 years and have never been in an on road accident that was my fault.

This has got to be the most retarded thread I’ve ever read. It’s all fun & ha’s ha’s until decapitation occurs. Anyone, whether it be man or woman who eats, drinks, texts, or does the Dougie behind the wheel should be fined a huge amount. Lose someone in a car accident due to recklessness or stupidity, than come back and post.

If the pic in the original post with some sort of chopsticks is how you drive, your license should be revoked.

Veggie where is your steering wheel?

Ha, good question?!

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Veggie where is your steering wheel? [/quote]

asian looking drink… i’m guessing hong kong, thus wheel on the right.

[quote]byukid wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Veggie where is your steering wheel? [/quote]

asian looking drink… i’m guessing hong kong, thus wheel on the right.[/quote]

Be kinda hard to eat and drive in the passenger seat

[quote]ThePerfectDrug wrote:

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:

WOOOT!!! Does anyone know if roadhead is actually illegal?[/quote]

Only on the Autobahn, let that guy concentrate when reaching those speeds !

My rule is nothing Hot. The idea being that if you need to drop it fast it will not effect your ability to react. To the guys going off about it being so unsafe I think you need to relax.
There are so many other situations to consider: traffic density, weather, location, schools/houses near by ect. I’ll bet any decent driver 19-50 is safer eating with one hand then most elderly people on the road.

Other drivers are the biggest danger. and I bet distracting passengers are a bigger risk then eating a: wrap, burger, fruit ect.

I usually don’t eat or drink when driving. Also in BC you can get a ticket if caught talking on your cell, I imagine it would be the same if caught texting. I’m not sure if sex oral or otherwise is legal while driving here, but I imagine it isn’t.[edit]

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]veggiestrong wrote:
FWIW I have a pristine driving record. And I don’t always speed. Traffic moves pretty fast that’s all. And I drive an automatic these days. Plenty of times I eat while I’m sitting i traffic or stopped at a light. I don’t think that I’m any less safe than the cell phone chatters. More safe than the texters.

There certainly is nothing funny about an accident. That is not the point of this thread anyway. I’m just curious what other folks eat in their cars. I know that I’m not the only one who does it.[/quote]

You’re just rationalizing your bad behaviour by comparing it to worse behaviour.

Fact is you do not have the right to multitask while driving. I couldn’t care less if you are hungry. I’m on the road. My family is on the road. Their safety comes first before your need to stuff your face.

[/quote]

Exactly , most of these people aren’t as good at operating vehicles as they think .

I have to admit that I do this ALL the time. Honestly, it is some kind of weird compulsion. My commute is only 15-20 minutes: Jersey highway and local roads. But I generally am eating something on my way to and from the office. I know that it is supposedly unsafe, but I think that it improves my driving etiquette… I would flip off twice as many people per unit time if both of my hands were free!

Here is a list, by no means complete, of things that I can recall eating while I was driving recently: almonds, apples, french fries, sesame cold noodles, an omelette, a pickle, hard-boiled eggs which I peeled at 80 mph, raw kale, greek yogurt, carrots, garlic knots, a veggie burger, broccoli rabe, bagels, ice cream cone, sweet potato chips, cheddar cheese, walnuts, popcorn, dark chocolate, pepitas, Munchos, oatmeal, celery sticks, Girl Scout cookies, cacao nibs… That’s all I can think of right now.

I got to thinking about it today while I was peeling a blood orange at 75 mph. Maybe I have a problem. ???

So what do you eat while you’re driving? [/quote]

As long as you aint in the fucking left lane, eat until you explode or crash for all I care.

I’m just curious what other folks eat in their cars. I know that I’m not the only one who does it.[/quote]

I’ve been known to eat pussy in my car and feed my passenger cock from time to time but generally only do the eating when the car is stationary. Sometimes I let the passenger eat while I’m driving but that’s so cliched.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

FWIW I have a pristine driving record. And I don’t always speed. Traffic moves pretty fast that’s all. And I drive an automatic these days. Plenty of times I eat while I’m sitting i traffic or stopped at a light. I don’t think that I’m any less safe than the cell phone chatters. More safe than the texters.

There certainly is nothing funny about an accident. That is not the point of this thread anyway. I’m just curious what other folks eat in their cars. I know that I’m not the only one who does it.[/quote]

You’re just rationalizing your bad behaviour by comparing it to worse behaviour.

Fact is you do not have the right to multitask while driving. I couldn’t care less if you are hungry. I’m on the road. My family is on the road. Their safety comes first before your need to stuff your face.

[/quote]

THIS.

WTF is the difference between you eating, or texting, or talking on your cell, or applying make-up or…just not paying the fuck full attention to the road?