Eat Your Bananas (Funny Quote)

So yesterday morning at work me and a few of the new hires were talking. The conversation turned to working out and eating. This kid, just out of college, says the following:

“Did you know that if you eat 8 bananas it equals ONE steroid?”

He’s a nice kid (and I am partly responsible for him becoming a good analyst), so I didn’t rail him too hard. I did politely call BS though, after I quit laughing.

How much is “one steroid” anyway? I wish I had known all along that bananas were a source of testosterone :slight_smile:

Please share your favorite funny newbie quotes…

[quote]Fonebone wrote:
So yesterday morning at work me and a few of the new hires were talking. The conversation turned to working out and eating. This kid, just out of college, says the following:

“Did you know that if you eat 8 bananas it equals ONE steroid?”

He’s a nice kid (and I am partly responsible for him becoming a good analyst), so I didn’t rail him too hard. I did politely call BS though, after I quit laughing.

How much is “one steroid” anyway? I wish I had known all along that bananas were a source of testosterone :slight_smile:

Please share your favorite funny newbie quotes…[/quote]

HAH! What BS, I can PROVE him wrong! Next time you see him, tell him I said I eat like 4 bananas a day, and I am still a skinny-fat bastard (you’d figure half a steroid would make you roughly half the size as ronnie coleman). Also, ask him if he recommends I up my banana consumption by 2 bananas a day until I start seing results, because in the past, I have been a non-responder to other steroids (creatine, etc).

Al’s, bannana expertise is needed here or maybe powda’s. They are both authorities in the field of nannas relating to the iron game!

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
Also, ask him if he recommends I up my banana consumption by 2 bananas a day until I start seing results, because in the past, I have been a non-responder to other steroids (creatine, etc).[/quote]

I think that would be OK. Just have your PCT online, because if you’ve never seen “banana gyno”, brother, it’s UGLY!

Also, you may want to consider stacking your bananas with other anabolic fruits.

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
…, I have been a non-responder to other steroids (creatine, etc).[/quote]

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. :wink:

“banana gyno”

now that is funny!

Uh, I knew a guy, back in the day, and he stacked like ten banannas a day for the steroid effect with three grapefruit, cause it cuts fat and then added liquid creatine and was taking Xenadrine and he got really huge and was like squatting 800 for reps on one leg, and then he started taking this secret chineese herbal mix that he got the recipe for directly from Bill Phillips, whos like the God of Body building, and then like he got really, really huge, and…

Sorry had to take a breath. Takes oxygen deprivation to get my mind to act that addled to type that that.

[quote]LA wrote:
“banana gyno”

now that is funny![/quote]

never seen a monkey that didn’t have some issues…

Alexandr–your problem is that Coleman is using more than “1 steroid”…so the number of nanas you’d have to consume to equal the demand would decimate the industry.

That’s why Al “I secretly married Harry Browne” Shades only eats .9 of a banana, he doesn’t want to have to much Test in his veins, it would spoil the androgenous look.

Thes are all great examples of why you cant have surveys aking kids if the have tried steroids.

If your gonna have a survey then for those who answer yes they need to fill in the name of the drug.

But anyway my buddy was in the locker room at school getting some Surge and a kid walks up bout 19 or so and says “Those are steriods your taking…says ANABOLIC right on the bottle!”

I think the kid is outta the hospital now… Someone better warn him about this bannana thing.

Where did Al “gonna live forever” Shades wander off to anyway? I kind of miss his posts…

Must be an anarchist libertarian retreat going on haven’t seen a lot of the usual political self proclaimed gurus about.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
That’s why Al “I secretly married Harry Browne” Shades only eats .9 of a banana, he doesn’t want to have to much Test in his veins, it would spoil the androgenous look.[/quote]

Yes, if he hadn’t started cycling off, he probably would even have started growing pubic hair. The horror.

[quote]Snoop wrote:
Where did Al “gonna live forever” Shades wander off to anyway? I kind of miss his posts…

Must be an anarchist libertarian retreat going on haven’t seen a lot of the usual political self proclaimed gurus about.[/quote]

In case you really miss him - he dropped a tidbit of eternal wisdom on the Sergio Oliva thread…

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
That’s why Al “I secretly married Harry Browne” Shades only eats .9 of a banana, he doesn’t want to have to much Test in his veins, it would spoil the androgenous look.

Yes, if he hadn’t started cycling off, he probably would even have started growing pubic hair. The horror.[/quote]

I hadn’t noticed one way or the other. I’m kind of sick that you did.

It’s completely silly to think that eating bananas would be effective…
You have to inject them!

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
I hadn’t noticed one way or the other. I’m kind of sick that you did.
[/quote]

It was just an educated guess based on your characterization “androgenous look”. Seems that you took an exhaustive look at the kid after all…

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
It’s completely silly to think that eating bananas would be effective…
You have to inject them![/quote]

well, that’s a new use for Al’s .1.

Bananas- natures own analbolic suppository. Sorry guys, I just had to go there.

What kind of vegetable would you recommend for PCT?

[quote]NateN wrote:
What kind of vegetable would you recommend for PCT?[/quote]

Sweet potatoes; I hear they are responsible for black dominance in many sports.