Eat to Live, Eat to be Big

dude, one time I bought some whey from some unknown company…and it tasted like trash bag juice…it was like a one time thing too, as I bought from them before and it usually tasted decent…I asked the customer service people about it, and they were like “Our whey has a natural sweet dairy taste”…I was thinking in my head “No, this whey tastes like dumpster mist”…It was terrible…

Anyway… Way you can you buy some mac nut oil from Amazon.com, although, you end up paying like $20 for a bottle with shipping, and I’m sure you will go through it pretty quick…

I never seen it in stores either…Maybe at a health food place…

i bought some coconut oii before too, but it wasn’t really oil…it was in solid state…I had to carve it out of the jar with a spoon at first…eventually it meleted a bit as it got hotter around here…

Workout day - higher carbs - weigh in 224.4 lbs. Stated goal: 250 by my birthday on Dec. 4th.

7:00 - 3 eggs, 4 pieces 95% fat free turkey bacon, .5 cup oats, 1 cup 2% milk w/scoop of whey

8:30 - Workout

10:00 - Post workout shake (1 cup 2% milk, 1 cup strawberries, 2 scoops whey, bannana, and ice), YO CRUNCH Yogurt

12:00 - 5 oz grilled sirloin, 4 oz 85% lean ground beef

1:30 - peanut butter on WW ritz, 1 cup 2% milk w/ 1 scoop whey

3:00 - 4 oz Italian Beef, 6 oz 2% milk

Still to come:

5:00 - Homemade Chicken fajitas

8:00 - Large handful of almonds

[quote]D Public wrote:
dude, one time I bought some whey from some unknown company…and it tasted like trash bag juice…it was like a one time thing too, as I bought from them before and it usually tasted decent…I asked the customer service people about it, and they were like “Our whey has a natural sweet dairy taste”…I was thinking in my head “No, this whey tastes like dumpster mist”…It was terrible…
[/quote]

Lolol, GNC was the worst tasting shit I’ve ever had. It was pretty bad, but trash bag juice sounds much worse.

I’ve just finished a bulking phase and am looking to keep the weight I’ve gained/clean it up a little until I am ready to start gaining again (probably early fall).

Meal One-Shake
1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 cup carb countdown milk, 2 scoops protein powder

Peri-workout
1 scoop SWF

Post workout
3 bananas blended with 1 scoop protein powder and small amount of water

Meal Two
30 Pepperoni slices and 2 cheese sticks

Meal Three
Depends, but normally some sort of turkey/chicken with spinach or wrap shooting for 500 cals

Meal Four
30 Pepperoni slices and 2 cheese sticks

Meal Five
Again depends…usually steak, pork chops, burgers, or chicken with a veggie. If I’m feeling carb-depleted then I’ll add in quinoa…usually shooting for 700 cals.

Meal Six
Low-carb wrap with 4tblspoons Pnut butter and Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
1 glass Carb Countdown Milk

Total Cals: 4000. Not sure on exact macro levels. Low Carb, High fat, High protein.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Here’s my diet for the time being, will be introducing more milk shortly.

1: 8 whole eggs, 2 cups oats
2: 3 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 3 tbsp EVOO, water (shake
3: 2 chicken breasts 1 cup oats
4: (Pre workout) 3 scoops waxy maize+4 scoops whey in water
5: (post workout) ditto #4
6: 1.5 lbs ground beef +bowl of spinach leaves
7: Same shake as #2
8: 2 chicken breasts + bowl of spinach leaves

Then I eat natural PB and drink milk until I fall asleep lol. (inability to promptly fall asleep is my nemesis)[/quote]

That’s like the first decent diet I’ve seen on here, lol. That’s about the same as I eat, though smaller portions. Not from lack of interest though, I could easily down that in a day. haha

How do you eat your oats? I’ll do maybe 6 eggs, 1 cup oats with skim milk and blueberries. Starts my day off nicely :slight_smile:

[quote]SSC wrote:
Here’s my diet, Day 2 of a little recomp. Most days are variations of today, except with more beef / steak / hamburger.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Protein Shake (Skim 2 oz) C+C - 420 cal / 34 g carb / 64 g protein / 2 g fat
5 oz Banana - 125 cal / 30 g carb / 0 g protein / 0 g fat

2 Scoops Surge Recovery - 330 cal / 44 g carb / 25 g protein / 4 g fat

2.6 oz. Chicken Breast - 125 cal / 0 g carb / 24 g protein / 2 g fat
4.6 oz 90/10 Ground Beef - 225 cal / 0 g carb / 28 g protein / 8 g fat
4 String Cheese (Lite) - 240 cal / 0 g carb / 32 g protein / 10 g fat

8.8 oz. Chicken Breast - 415 cal / 0 g carb / 78 g protein / 8 g fat
2.2 oz Peanuts - 350 cal / 14 g carb / 18 g protein / 32 g fat

4 oz Peanuts - 640 cal / 24 g carb / 28 g protein / 56 g fat

3 Scoops Whey - 360 cal / 12 g carb / 72 g protein / 3 g fat

Totals - 3700 cal / 158 g carb / 433 g protein / 145 g fat

I swear I don’t normally eat quite that much cheese, but it is a heavy staple in my diet.[/quote]

after reading this I have to say I think the amount of protein of I have been getting is WAY off.

Just got back.

Meal 3

Chinese/Japanese Buffet

10 pieces of salmon nigirizushi (about 6-8oz of salmon)
1 plate full of tuna sashimi (about 6 oz)
1 entire trough full of watermelon

The owner, just stared at me standing in the corner. “You cost me money!” he tells me laughing as he leaves me the bill. lol

Breakfast- 4 jumbo eggs with bell peppers, mushrooms and mozzerella, 1/2 cup grits, 2 pieces ww toast

Shake- 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup oats, 1 banana, big ass spoonfull of natty pb

lunch- usually either half a rotisserie chicken or large steak, 1/2 cup rice, shit ton of veggies

Shake- same

dinner- whatever my girl or I cooks, which is a large portion of protein, some kind of startch and a shit ton of veggies. Sometimes we go out and it’s pretty similar or burgers or pizza or something.

Sometimes before bed I do a pb and banana sandwich on ww with a big ass glass of milk.

On workout days I add powdered gatorade and a scoop of whey immediately after I lift.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Just got back.

Meal 3

Chinese/Japanese Buffet

The owner, just stared at me standing in the corner. “You cost me money!” he tells me laughing as he leaves me the bill. lol
[/quote]

We used to go to buffets after leg and chest day just so we could get that response.

When the cook takes his hat off and comes out to see who the hell is eating all of this, you know you’ve won.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
We used to go to buffets after leg and chest day just so we could get that response.

When the cook takes his hat off and comes out to see who the hell is eating all of this, you know you’ve won.[/quote]

Definitely agreed.

I spent over 50bucks at IHOP (Kai Greene still has me beat damnit…). There were many tapeworm jokes. Another time I had five plates of food at a chinese buffet.

Funniest asian voice…“You now eat FIVE PLATE?”

What the fuck is up with some people only having one scoop of protein powder???

Morning: 70g oats, 200ml whole milk, 3 scoops whey+casein, banana

pre-workout: 3 scoops whey, 2 slices white bread (Chris Aceto recommendation)

Peri- 20g bcaa

Post post: 150g white pasta, 200g chickhen

300g steak, 200g brocoli, 2 tablespoons evolive oil + 20g oats (6 fish oils)

5 whole eggs, 100g chicken, 150g brocoli, 1 tablespoon evolive oil. (6 fish oils)

when i wake for a piss during the nite 20g casein.

4500kcal

Step aside for dirtiness.

1-7 eggs (always 6 or 7), 32oz milk
2-4 amino acid tabs, 32 oz milk, Rockstar
3-l or 2lbs of turnip greens (I love greens), rest of the previous 32oz milk
4-1 corn dog, 2 large fries, 32oz milk
5-4 amino acid pills, finish milk
6-some crackers and kool-aid prewo
7-3 amino acid pills, 32oz milk

Waiting on supper and food before bed…

[quote]paul496 wrote:
Post post: 150g white pasta, 200g chickhen
[/quote]

mmm

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Just got back.

Meal 3

Chinese/Japanese Buffet

When the cook takes his hat off and comes out to see who the hell is eating all of this, you know you’ve won.[/quote]

lol Yeah, when I hit Hometown I pretty much wipe out the grilled chicken breasts and proceed with the grilled sirlion. I easily top 100g of protein in one sitting to the dismay of the 98% of the bodybuilding forum.

Sweet baby Jesus please tell me the milk and rockstar was NOT mixed!

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Here’s my diet for the time being, will be introducing more milk shortly.

1: 8 whole eggs, 2 cups oats
2: 3 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 3 tbsp EVOO, water (shake
3: 2 chicken breasts 1 cup oats
4: (Pre workout) 3 scoops waxy maize+4 scoops whey in water
5: (post workout) ditto #4
6: 1.5 lbs ground beef +bowl of spinach leaves
7: Same shake as #2
8: 2 chicken breasts + bowl of spinach leaves

Then I eat natural PB and drink milk until I fall asleep lol. (inability to promptly fall asleep is my nemesis)

That’s like the first decent diet I’ve seen on here, lol. That’s about the same as I eat, though smaller portions. Not from lack of interest though, I could easily down that in a day. haha

How do you eat your oats? I’ll do maybe 6 eggs, 1 cup oats with skim milk and blueberries. Starts my day off nicely :)[/quote]

I’m just a guy trying to get big and strong and as such I am always open to suggestions. If you’re going to criticize at least offer something constructive that I/we can take out of it.

Wow you guys eat a lot.

Today I had.

8 Protein shakes
8 oz chicken breast
8oz chicken breast
Water.

Tomorow I will have the same, except with added oatmeal and an extra meal.

breakfast 1 cup oatmeal splenda and sugar free syrup w 2 pieces wheat toast

post workout shake 2 scoops whey w one scoop glutamine

lunch salad w light dressing 2 eggs 3 egg whites

afternoon snack one apple and one bannana

dinner one orange rought fillet one cup wild rice, two cups of green beans and a salad with light dressing

not bad for somebody trying to gain weight who also has slight anorexia!!!

Had a good chest biceps workout tonight, so I decided to treat myself on the way home to a Wendy’s burger, baked potato with sour cream and a coke zero. Felt a bit guilty (about the lack of calories LOL) so I had my usual shake to go with dinner (200mL trim milk, 3 scoops protein powder, 75g yoghurt).

2hours later, think I’ll have a peanut butter sandwich and some milk before bed…

Happy eating all :slight_smile:

[quote]Silkdagger wrote:
after reading this I have to say I think the amount of protein of I have been getting is WAY off.[/quote]

I think that people often times underestimate how important protein can be. Not only for muscle gains, but I think that if you make it 2X BW, it’ll contribute towards a smoother physique. What will make you bloat more - 100 g of protein or 100 g of carbs? I only make the comparison since they’re same number of calories.