Easy Way to Donate $10 to Red Cross Haiti Earthquake Relief

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Your taxes are already providing the LARGEST sum of help to the tune of 100 MILLION. China gave only 2 Million. I hope this is JUST a humanitarian effort, and NOT a rebuilding of everything.

Let’s concentrate here in the US, on our own turf for a change.[/quote]

Aww… can’t afford a few bucks?

[/quote]

Sure, like $37,000.
[/quote]

You remind me of the fuckin’ little crybaby kid who’s always making sure nobody has more candy than he does.

This thread was created for those who want to help fellow humans in deep need, not for your little political rant.

This is a pretty good article on some of the reasons Haiti is in such bad shape (pre-earthquake)

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/leftover/whypoor.htm

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Your taxes are already providing the LARGEST sum of help to the tune of 100 MILLION. China gave only 2 Million. I hope this is JUST a humanitarian effort, and NOT a rebuilding of everything.

Let’s concentrate here in the US, on our own turf for a change.[/quote]

Aww… can’t afford a few bucks?

[/quote]

Sure, like $37,000.
[/quote]

You remind me of the fuckin’ little crybaby kid who’s always making sure nobody has more candy than he does.

This thread was created for those who want to help fellow humans in deep need, not for your little political rant.
[/quote]

Whatever Mr. thread monitor.

People will donate and help as always. I HAVE donated as well.

Rockscar’s combined pic and post douche level is off the charts here.

I wonder if Scott Brown is getting more money from individual Americans daily than Haiti?

I did the text donation. I did the Wyclef Jean Yele one a couple times too. My own financial “problems” are nothing compared to the chaos I’m seeing in the news over there.