Easy Salmon Dip/Spread

Well people are always looking for easy quick good meals /snacks here is one I am just finishing eating.

Simple ingredients.
Salmon ( wild is my preference)
Fat Free Cream Cheese
Green Onion
Garlic
Lemon Pepper.
Dill
Salt pepper
Splenda.

Simply put generous amounts of dill and Garlic as well as lemon pepper on a Nice big piece of salmon Mine was about 8oz. I always put a leaf or two of lettuce in the pan so the salmon wont stick. Nice handy lil trick. Then bake

In a Bowl mix 2 Tbs of the cream cheese and a couple diced green onions and two pack splenda.

After the salmon is baked add to the onion and cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste and I used big ole celery stalks to dip the mixture out.

Damn good little meal. About 350 k/cals in the batch I made. Ton of Protein good fats and a few complex carbs. Adjust for the portion of salmon and the cream cheese used. You could make a big batch of this ahead of time. I plan on it. And have it chilled for a damn nice snack and way to spice up the veggies a bit.

Oh with the salmon, garlic, onion etc. plan on a breath mint or a good tooth brushing before any public speaking.

You could also use tuna in this and it would be DAMN fast no cooking involved or canned salmon I imagine. Also if your a bread eater Im sure it would be a hell of a sandwich. Even add a Hard boiled egg and pickle relish.

Enjoy,
Phill

I like it. Gonna have to give it a try.

Btw…do you ever get the canned salmon with the soft bone through the middle? Even faster p/f combo. I keep the juices in it for flavor, put it in a bowl and add whatever veggies I feel like around it.

I have a variation to that: Put the salmon on a grill with all the coals on the opposite side. then throw in some hickory smoke chips…let smoke for 4 hours…It’s awesome for the dip!

Sounds good. Thanks for sharing it!