T Nation

Easy Hardgainer Macros?

CT, Thanks for all you do! Wanted to know if a certain macro ratio would be good for the easy hardgainer? Your article referenced fairly low fat and higher complex carbs, but I was wondering if there was a ratio guideline you've found successful for tracking? Thanks again!

[quote]ns182 wrote:
CT, Thanks for all you do! Wanted to know if a certain macro ratio would be good for the easy hardgainer? Your article referenced fairly low fat and higher complex carbs, but I was wondering if there was a ratio guideline you’ve found successful for tracking? Thanks again! [/quote]

Honestly I’m really not a diet guy. I do not consider myself a nutritional expert and except for some rare cases I’m not the one handling the diet portion of my client. I refer them to someone I work with and they get their own nutritionist.

I’m not one of those coaches who claim to be the best at everything. I consider myself a master of training but not about nutrition… not to mention that it’s not a subject that really interest me. So I can’t say that I studied diet for Easy Hardgainers in depth. The only thing I noticed is that the easy hardgainers I worked with who progressed the most where eating a lot of carbs.

Thanks for the honesty!