Easy 2,500 Cal, 6+ Meal Diet?

Whats up guys. For the past two years my workouts, sleep, and supplementation have been right on track. I am making some good gains, but for my next cycle I would really like to get my diet in better shape. I try my best to get my 6 to 8 meals a day, but being a student and working it is sometimes hard.

I was hoping that someone with a little more expertise could lay out a simple sample meal plan for a week. The biggest problem is I usually have 10 mins to prepare my meals. I don’t wanna go over 3,000 cal a day and would like to get as much protein as possible.

Thanks for the help

You have more than 10 minutes to prepare meals if you do them ahead of time. Cook a bunch at once, store as individual meals, nuke and eat.

You can fry up ground beef and eat it in less than 10 minutes.

Hard Boiled eggs, Whey shake and a couple tablespoons of peanut butter, hamburger patties lots of them, mixed nuts, fruits, chicken breasts. Pre-cook all this stuff and just take what you need in tupperware.

Cans of tuna
Oats
Olive oil

You don’t need to eat 6 to 8 meals a day. Just eat bigger ones, it shouldn’t be hard especially since you’re only aiming for 2500 calories.

I was just having a discussion with someone about the difference between eating fewer meals more often. Since I started training I have always been under the assumption that eating less, more often will help me get rid of excess fat while gaining muscle. Is there no real evidence for this? I am starting to feel like I have been too worried about when and how often I eat vs. what I eat in total

[quote]EzP wrote:
I was just having a discussion with someone about the difference between eating fewer meals more often. Since I started training I have always been under the assumption that eating less, more often will help me get rid of excess fat while gaining muscle. Is there no real evidence for this? I am starting to feel like I have been too worried about when and how often I eat vs. what I eat in total[/quote]

If calories are the same it shouldn’t matter.

The whole “more meals a day speeds up metabolism” is BS in my opinion.

If you carry a lot of muscle, eating more meals spread out through the day might help in maintaining that muscle on a diet, but I see no other benefit when losing.

If you’re gaining more meals a day, you could get more calories in while bulking, especially if you don’t have the appetite for large meals.

Ive been hearing a lot of this lately. Maybe I need to reinvent the way I eat a little bit. Thanks guys