Earthquake!

[quote]biglifter wrote:
I felt it in Syracuse. Knocked a picture of myself I have on the wall slighty askew. So far, nobody from FEMA has showed up with a check.[/quote]

Haha. For some reason I imagining a house full of pictures of myself when I think about this. Kinda creepy but kinda awesome at the same time…

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Ottawa government buildings evacuated. Productivity unaffected

Saw this tweet online. LOL

V[/quote]
Quoted for truth, my roomate works for the government where they have DAILY 2 hour meetings about useless shit, no joke.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
I felt it in Syracuse. Knocked a picture of myself I have on the wall slighty askew. So far, nobody from FEMA has showed up with a check.[/quote]

Haha. For some reason I imagining a house full of pictures of myself when I think about this. Kinda creepy but kinda awesome at the same time…[/quote]

Wait…so it’s wrong to have all of your walls covered with self portraits?

I mean…what do I do with that nude over the fire place? Sure, I may only be holding a fig leaf in one hand that only covers up one ball (the left one), but that doesn’t make it any less artistic.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Haha. For some reason I imagining a house full of pictures of myself when I think about this. Kinda creepy but kinda awesome at the same time…[/quote]

I mean…what do I do with that nude over the fire place? Sure, I may only be holding a fig leaf in one hand that only covers up one ball (the left one), but that doesn’t make it any less artistic.[/quote]

So THIS is the “ART” ID was going on about in the “chick deletes BF’s WOW account” thread. X, does he hand deliver them to you with a hole in the center of the painting and his willy poking through?

V

[quote]biglifter wrote:

I mean…what do I do with that nude over the fire place? Sure, I may only be holding a fig leaf in one hand that only covers up one ball (the left one), but that doesn’t make it any less artistic.[/quote]

Hahaha. This is what I thought of when YOU posted

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Velvet is very classy.

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Hahaha. This is what I thought of when YOU posted

[/quote]

Bahahaha

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Ottawa government buildings evacuated. Productivity unaffected

Saw this tweet online. LOL

V[/quote]
Quoted for truth, my roomate works for the government where they have DAILY 2 hour meetings about useless shit, no joke.[/quote]

LOL yeah i work for the government too. 10 minutes after coming back from a late lunch the earthquake happened and occupied the rest of my afternoon. goooooo government!

I thought the tremor was from blasting at a nearby construction site (they are putting up a Walmart). I work for the feds across from the experimental farm; and, luckily I walk to work, so I just snuck away while the evacuation went on. Fun stuff!

so does this mean haiti is going to send us money?