Earthquake!

Who felt it mofos? I’m in Ottawa.

[quote]JLu wrote:
Who felt it mofos? I’m in Ottawa.[/quote]

Got a very light tremor here in Central NY (Utica area)

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

Blah blah blah I love Tom Brady blah blah blah The Celtics got robbed and Paul Pierce is my hero, I have his poster above my bed so he’s the last thing I see before I fall asleep blah blah blah I wear Red Sox everyday because I love Boston soooo much blah blah blah

V[/quote]

I knew it…

I felt it here in Toronto

Funny part was some guys are doing some construction work on my front porch and my dad thought it was them who caused our house foundation to shake so he started yelling at them -LOL

Yep…my computor monitor was shaking a little but I didn’t feel anything really.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

felt a small tremor here in Central NY (Utica Area)

V[/quote]

I Felt it and it started off pretty good. I ran for my anal dildo and slammed it on the floor. The shaking started getting relly intense but the lube was too far away, I quickly put “the black mamba” in my ass just as the earth started shaking violently. I quickly came to climax as the erth was jamming “the black mamba” ferociously in my butthole. [/quote]

Sick dude, you named your ass dildo after Kobe? I thought you were a boston fan?

V

Man I feel so left out. Everyone here in Toronto felt it but me.

i’m in ottawa too. i’m in this big office building and it shook pretty hard. we had to leave and stand in the parking lot.

Ottawa as well. My thoughts during it were pretty much just “cooooool”. People are saying it lasted 25-30 seconds. I felt no more than 10.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Man I feel so left out. Everyone here in Toronto felt it but me.[/quote]

I didn’t feel it either and I’m in Toronto.

Apparently some people in DT office buildings in Ottawa are being sent home due to their buildings having large cracks along walls :open_mouth:

I’m sorry about that, guys.

Taco night.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Taco night.[/quote]

From Texas!!! Shiiiieeeitt!

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

Taco night.[/quote]

From Texas!!! Shiiiieeeitt![/quote]

They were damned good tacos. I just aimed north and next thing I know, there’s a hole in the wall of my house and Canada is on the news.

We had a quake here too, wonder if it’s center was in the great lakes somewhere, or could just be separate quakes and coincidental timing.

Taco night.[/quote]

They were damned good tacos. I just aimed north and next thing I know, there’s a hole in the wall of my house and Canada is on the news.[/quote]

Sorry aboot the hole in the wall…we say sorry alot here.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

Taco night.[/quote]

They were damned good tacos. I just aimed north and next thing I know, there’s a hole in the wall of my house and Canada is on the news.[/quote]

Sorry aboot the hole in the wall…we say sorry alot here.
[/quote]

…and I’m sorry about…well, the upper quarter of North America.

Next time…no guacamole.

I felt it in Syracuse. Knocked a picture of myself I have on the wall slighty askew. So far, nobody from FEMA has showed up with a check.

Ottawa government buildings evacuated. Productivity unaffected

Saw this tweet online. LOL

V

wait, someone was in the building???

And yeah we got Evacuated here in Markham.