Earn It. Be Worthy

Ewww :smirk: I have already failed one attempt at that. Hmmmm… What do they always say… " If at first you don’t succeed, try, and try again."

CL-Do what I’m going to do cut the numbers down…lets succeed and then you can always go back and repeat the full monty and crush it…

1 Like

Oh lord, deep tissue and chiro last night… different girl did the deep tissue she was mean ( good)…released a bunch of stuff including piriformis and from a girl I just met…see that’s what bootyfication can do for you…

A couple of visible bruises (upper lat)…she is my new hero.

Incline BP 5x155, 5x180, 8x200 finally movement back towards where I was…happy
Pendlay row 3x5x165
CGBP 3:1 count 10x135, 8x165, 6x185, 5x200 tri’s pumping and bumping
Facepulls 3x12
neutral wide grip chins 5x3

productive day

Had blood work last week, go to DR for a 6 month check-up today…hoping my test score is a zero.

Peace

1 Like

Well, well, we will see what Mrs. Goat has to say about that!

hahaha…she appreciated the night off !!!

1 Like

Cond core day

Incline Tmill 10 min
Stair Climb thingy 5 min
bike 10 min

I get so bored doing indoor cardio

Weighted chins BW+35 6,6,5,5,4
Planks 3x1min

bunch of stretch/mobility junk…just a few days left till Squatvember!

Peace

DL 3x290, 3x340, 7x370
RDl 3x10x195
overhead shrug 3x10
Trap Bar (EMOM) 10x2x245
widegrip pull ups 3x3

the 370’s killed me…

Peace

Awww, but just think of the bootylicious benefits!

Now that’s what I’m talking about !! SquatVember starts Tuesday…I ache all over, after deads I spent 4.5 hours digging grout out between flagstones. Going to re-grout next weekend using a polymeric sand.

MP 3x120, 3x135, 7x150
db laterals 3x8
db front raise 3x8
rope pulldowns 3x15

too beat up in the right elbow for chins so subbed in pulldowns to get some blood in there.

Time to wash my daughters car. I promised her any weekend she comes home from school I would wash her car…damn I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

1 Like

Wow! MPs and car washing after all that. Why do I have the feeling the words beer and pool will be in your next post?

1 Like

Oh man! I just wrote this thing out and it just so happens, that the rest day on the challange falls on my regular squat day. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing… :grin:

SquatVember is tomorrow. You’ve got quite a vocabulary.

I mowed the lawn and washed my car as well…then there were beers by the pool!

Nothing but the King’s English !

Hydration is important!

1 Like

Uhm… I am getting bootyful all by myself here! Hope you haven’t taken a spill down the hill again.

Sorry CL, DR. sidelined me while they sort out a medical issue… Hoping to be back next week…

Oh no! I hope it’s nothing serious. I shall do my best to carry the bootification torch…lol

1 Like

Hope everything is ok. I sent in the applications for Kainen and I for the meet next April. Looking forward to seeing you there.