Eager for the New Biotest Stuff

So what are we looking at, like a fall release?

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Also another one which is in the realm of being potentially-guessable, but still not-at-all obvious and outside the realm of simply being able (at any remotely feasible cost) to purchase an existing ingredient and using it.[/quote]

Wish you could have been a bit more cryptic. Now that I know what it is, I’m not excited in the least.

[quote]catalyst wrote:

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Also another one which is in the realm of being potentially-guessable, but still not-at-all obvious and outside the realm of simply being able (at any remotely feasible cost) to purchase an existing ingredient and using it.[/quote]

Wish you could have been a bit more cryptic. Now that I know what it is, I’m not excited in the least. [/quote]

Bulbine Natalensis?

No, that one is Anthony “Roberts.”

:slight_smile:

TC wrote an article about T and mentioned pycnogenol and nettle. My experience with pycnogenol has been very successful, so maybe they’re working that into the Alpha Male formula.

[quote]yorik wrote:
TC wrote an article about T and mentioned pycnogenol and nettle. My experience with pycnogenol has been very successful, so maybe they’re working that into the Alpha Male formula.[/quote]

A revamped Alpha Male w/ DAA that we can dose 3x a day would be stellar. I would buy each person on this thread one.

[quote]jedalger wrote:

[quote]yorik wrote:
TC wrote an article about T and mentioned pycnogenol and nettle. My experience with pycnogenol has been very successful, so maybe they’re working that into the Alpha Male formula.[/quote]

A revamped Alpha Male w/ DAA that we can dose 3x a day would be stellar. I would buy each person on this thread one. [/quote]

sub’d

[quote]jedalger wrote:

A revamped Alpha Male w/ DAA that we can dose 3x a day would be stellar. I would buy each person on this thread one. [/quote]

Biotest has my information

Alpha Male being revamped is the really obvious one, but what I would like to see is the reforumlated HOT-ROX which were hinted at probably a year ago now. Plus I remember hints of a multi and of some sort of nootropic.

We’ll see. A nice fatburner prior to summer would be wonderful though.

Also mentioned after 11-T came out was a topical fat burner.

Shameless bump.

Would love to have Bill, to give us some more insight, even if its vague.

I really am not in a position to do so. Part of being in on some of the things being developed is that Biotest knows that their specific information will definitely be kept confidential. So I have to be careful, and respectful that it is Biotest’s decision on when to release specifics.

hey bwbski, how was that for vague?

I am almost positive Biotest is working on a digestive or systemic enzyme.

I would say another adaptogen, a reformulation of Alpha Male with DAA and Nettle Root, a topical fat burner, and maybe a probiotic featuring Ganaden BC30.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

I would say another adaptogen, a reformulation of Alpha Male with DAA and Nettle Root, a topical fat burner, and maybe a probiotic featuring Ganaden BC30.[/quote]

Cool thoughts. I like. Adaptogen makes sense since Rhodiola is Adaptogen 1. Definitely a reformulation of a tribulus compound.

There’s a big part of me that still wishes there was a way Biotest could get back into the PH game. But I realize from a business perspective it’s unrealistic since the ban. However, if any company could figure out another route to get to the same destination, it would be this one.

Perhaps a Biotest international B&B that serves PH formulations in countries where there is no ban; each roundtrip to the B&B is raffled off to customers who buy $x supplements in a given timeframe.

Am I thinking out loud? Whoops. Intellectual property and stuff.

Tell us more!!!

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

I would say another adaptogen, a reformulation of Alpha Male with DAA and Nettle Root, a topical fat burner, and maybe a probiotic featuring Ganaden BC30.[/quote]

You’re usually on the money with these things… Biotest is like the Apple of the supplement industry, lol.

Bill, if the hats and new supplements are interesting/cool enough, I’ll be inclined to place an order (which I haven’t done for a while now).

[quote]jedalger wrote:

[quote]yorik wrote:

If you don’t follow through with that, we will all kill you.