E2 Wont Come Down

I am 31 and have been on TRT as injectibe for around 5 years now.

I have a common theme on my bloodwork every 6 months that my test ranges around 800-900 but my E2 wont come below 50.

Years back I had this problem with a different doctor that put me on Arimidex and it brought my estrogen to low down to a 9.

My new doctor wants to see it a bit lower and told me to try DIM or I3C. After months on those I am sure they are doing good in terms of helping to clear E2 down more protective pathways but my E2 is still above 50.

Has anyone tried Chrysin, Arimidex liquids etc? She won’t prescribe arimidex…

Stats: 31 Male
HRT 6 years
Height 6’
Weight 236 fairly lean

[quote]Diamonddealer19 wrote:

I have a common theme on my bloodwork every 6 months that my test ranges around 800-900 but my E2 wont come below 50.

Years back I had this problem with a different doctor that put me on Arimidex and it brought my estrogen to low down to a 9.

My new doctor wants to see it a bit lower and told me to try DIM or I3C. After months on those I am sure they are doing good in terms of helping to clear E2 down more protective pathways but my E2 is still above 50.

HRT 6 years
Height 6’
Weight 236 fairly lean

I think a number of guys here have used research chemsJust with excellent results. I opted for overseas pharmacies and also had excellent results. Lef. org has E2 tests for about $34. Results back the next day.

One other thing I found was that DIM with Arimidex was much more effective than either alone so if you continue with DIM and add 1mg per week of Arimidex, make sure you don’t overshoot on the downside. Good luck.

[/quote]

Then why not find a doctor that will treat you properly?

[quote]Diamonddealer19 wrote:

HRT 6 years
Height 6’
Weight 236 fairly lean

[/quote]

Then you need to take preventative measures as suggested. ADC is a good place to start. I would try to find out why your e2 levels are so high in the first place.

Are you on HCG? If so start there. I had the same issue and reduced my HCG dose to one 200iu injection every 10 days. This works fine and lowered my E2.

[quote]brentf13 wrote:
Are you on HCG? If so start there. I had the same issue and reduced my HCG dose to one 200iu injection every 10 days. This works fine and lowered my E2. [/quote]

Been telling people this for years HCG should not be used to raise T levels but to supplement the missing LH. Some people only need 100 ius 2-3 times a week to get the benefits which can be felt mainly in the brain and other areas.