E2 Results, What's Next?

I was having all the symtons of high e levels so I had it tested myself 40 (0-53) REFERENCE
I would have thought i’d be off the charts because of the symptoms, puffy nipples, tenderness, moody

Now what do I, the Doc wouldn’t even test for it.

As always thank you for your help

Self-administer, just like most everybody else.
Buy a bottle of liquid adex, start at a low dosage, and wait until you feel better.
Some men are “over-responders” so you never know if are one or not.

I have one friend who takes two drops a day,(1/2mg/week) and another friend that takes one drop EOD,(1/8mg/week) and a third that takes 15 drops a day,(3-1/2mg/week), and they all seem to say they feel very good at that dosage after trying multiple dosages to hit the “sweet spot”.
Welcome to the group with sketchy doctors. There are too many to count.

[quote]oldpipes wrote:
I was having all the symtons of high e levels so I had it tested myself 40 (0-53) REFERENCE
I would have thought i’d be off the charts because of the symptoms, puffy nipples, tenderness, moody

Now what do I, the Doc wouldn’t even test for it.

As always thank you for your help[/quote]

It does not take much E to cause estrogen poisoning.

Typical adex dose is 1mg/wk when on TRT for normal responders. Those not on TRT may try 1/2 that or less. Some on not on TRT can have very low T and very low E. They should seek TRT first.

LEF.org has blood labs on sale for members until June 2 this year. If ordering a male panel, the cost of the membership is still worth it.

Lab statistical normal ranges include some guys who have messed up hormones such as syndrome X aka metabolic disorder. Many docs would say that it is normal to have E2=50pg/ml.

E2 should be in the lower 20s as an optimal target. 1mg/wk can get some there. Over a period of 6 months one might need more adex to hold a given E2 levels. The body changes some how.

When you do labs, go 1/2 way between injections and always do this the same so that you see body-dose effects, not the time of the blood draw. And also do your labs at the same time relative to adex dosing.