E2 in Range No Sex Drive?

Dude 8 weeks is NOT 6 months. 8 weeks is the minimum it might take to adjust. It could take you much longer. You’re impatient and your anxiety gets the best of you. It’s very evident based on your other threads over the last year or so.

It sadly is. He has posted numerous threads over the course of ~12 months or so (maybe slightly less, this year has been a blur). However he’s always panicked about something and has never given things adequate time. He shows signs of anxiety and his mind gets the best of him. He asks questions, but doesn’t like to take the advice given.

Sadly, it’s all too common on these boards.

1 Like

Damn, homie. @naturallyhard

You got answers just 10 days ago and you’re making another post AGAIN!

Nobody has any magic pills to give you. I want my libido back more than anything right now but i comprehend its a process and it’ll take time. Trust me, if could make it come back quicker, i would.

You need to stick with a stucture.

My plan, 100mg E3.5D, i prefer to start high.

I’ll wait 8 weeks, get bloods and adjust, maybe starting at 180mg weekly and seeing how i feel, then maybe 160mg etc.

Making SLIGHT variations.

If by the fall i dont get anywhere near where i need to, I’ll scrap the whole 2x weekly protocol and move elsewhere.

The more you randomly fuck around, the more you end up setting yourself back. You need to find out what genuinely works and what doesn’t.

Trust me, i’ve been in your shoes, If i stayed calm a year back, I bet i’d be much farther ahead in my trt progress for sure.

Check @dextermorgan s post an hour ago.

That’s what I did remember I was on 125 mg of trt split into two doses for 8-10 weeks! My e2 was at 72 u say drop the ai but if my e2 was elevated on 125 mg then wouldn’t it be elevated on 150-175 mg!

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT E2.

Go by how you feel and just relax, fucking relax and try shit. That’s it.

For all you know, at week 12 those symptoms would’ve subsided and you would’ve been good to go.

You’re NOT LISTENING. Everyone is telling you that 72 is NOT necessarily high E2, and everyone is telling you that 11 is horrible.

It partially depends on what your TT and FT are which I haven’t seen if you posted.

But you’re not listening to people. They’re giving you the best course of action, and it’s going in one ear and out the other.

ok So I’m gonna go to 175 mg a week should I drop the ai or just lower the dose

Pick a dose that YOU and YOU alone are comfortable with. Something you could imagine being on for 6 months without change. Not saying that you wouldn’t or couldn’t, but if you had to pick 1 dose AND I should mention, 1 frequency of administration, what would it be?

Next wait at least 8 weeks for bloodwork, 12 weeks for a full evaluation.

If you don’t feel any type of good whatsoever, try increasing decreasing the dose based on how you feel. Try not to rely on an AI.

But make small changes and have a foundation. You can’t creates building if you make 3 stories, knock it all down, make 3 more stories, demolish it again, repeat.

You need building blocks so your body can cultivate some normalcy and consistency.

So you are yet again, changing the dosage. :roll_eyes: drop the AI, stick with a dosage, and stick with it for more than 8 weeks. Don’t treat E2 as a number.

Drop it and don’t expect to feel amazing for the next two months. If you’re patient and get to two months without making changes you will feel much much better.

What do u mean don’t treat e2 as a number! I felt bad at those e2 levels!

I really think it could be in your head man…

… but if not, why are you increasing it to 175mg per week? If you felt like you needed an AI at 105mg per week, why increase it?

Out of curiosity, what were your test levels before you started running anything?

1 Like

Bottom of range test! One point off from hypogonadism! I’m sure my levels fluctuated lower than that during the day!

1 Like

Got it. I hope you’re able to find a dose that works for you. I’d personally really try E or C again for a good long go at it. But that’s just me personally. Try to not dwell on the sides and over think things. The more you have to pin, the more you’re aware of what you’re doing to your body and the more you risk fixating on potential sides. At least that’s how my brain works

i think @amanofgod created a new account lol this guy just loves chaos and drama .

Listen here paco !!!.. dont ever use an AI AGAIN , do you understand ?!

Take 180 mg test e a week ( 3x 60mg mon pm , thrs am , sat am ) get a hold of proviron , take 50 mgs a a day . Do this for 2-3 months dont change anything .

1 Like

I’d reccomeng getting lipids checked once. If you’re one of those unlucky guys 50mg proviron might be enough to drop HDL below range.

Ideal Estradiol is between 20-30pg/ml. I find it hard to believe that 15mg Test. Prop. daily has your Estradiol at >70. What were your Total/Free Testosterone level?
Ideally, you would not be using any AI and reduce the Test. Prop. dose that achieves normal/high normal test. levels w/in range E2 levels.

I recommend you try Test. Prop. 10mg daily, no AI and see how you feel and retest your levels. If you still have problems you need to get your thyroid and cortisol levels checked as TRT will NOT work if these are insufficient.
Blood tests:
-Free T3
-Free T4
-Reverse T3
Saliva Test:
-24 Hour Saliva Cortisol test (Lifeextension/Amazon has them)

Nah bro, this would be truer if he wasn’t on trt.

I would love to hear why you think 20-30 is the ideal range?