E2 High on Low Dose Testosterone, ACTH Falling

Hi guys
i try last month 3th time trt whit Testosterone enanthate
my starting e2 wahs 35
and shbg whas 51

befor i by 4 months off Trt
my tt testosterone come back natural to 5.5(ref 2,5.9,1)
but e2 whas 35
shbg whas 51

why i break trt 4 monts ago?
my acth level falling to 3!(normal 6 ref wash 6-50)
my cortisol dropped to 6-normal i have 10-(range5-23)
and dhea dropped too

after break off trt my cortisol/dhea level comes back.,i fell better but no perfect…

question is…why i have e2 problem whit low dose Testosterone?
the last cycle whas 25mg t.e e2d and have the same sysmtops…tired.,e2 going up…corti/dhea falling down…

i break up 3 weeks ago…

People often find that they need to use an aromitase inhibitor with TRT to reduce e2 levels. Arimidex is the usual recommendation.

22 is ideal, at 35 I want to scratch my nipples off they itch so bad. I run about 1/8mg per day, but those who inject usually run a larger dose and take it only when they inject.

TRT turns off LH/FSH and testes stop working, pregnenolone proably dropped and pregnenolone–>progesterone–>cortisol in adrenals can be lower. But ATCH lower does not make sense as lower cortisol should increase ATCH.

One the road, posts are difficult, so all for new, please take time with what follows. Your docs are not going to figure this out on their own.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

In my situation,this what i see on the blood test from 11/2 yeart
All thing what i try-hormons /stimulation ending in slow work of my pituitary!
When i try trt last year i do hormons/blood test all 1 month…
And slowy acth/tsh/cort/dhea falling down.
I feel tired more and more and break off.
I have the seme problem on chlomid!
And the same problem whit dhea(dhea lower acth! Too)
Its crazy but after going off and doo blood work cortisol comes back to 18 from 7(red 5-22)
Dhea too
Tsh too
Its loook like i have hyper sensibility pituitary?
On chlomid 2015 i allway tired and have brainfog
And on trt i have the same
+all time 2e on level 45-50
+all time shbg level on the range on 50-60

I try all trt protocols from
25 mg t.e e2d to 25 t.e e3d
35 mg t.e. e5d
40 mg te.e 5d
Ect,ect
Low carb(mayby reason for high shbg,low insulin)
High carb
Protein high
All time the same
:frowning:

low acth=low cortisol

on trt my acth falling to 3! ref whas 7-50)
and normal i have low too in the range of 6-7
this whas 3 monts long…only 3 weeks off from trt my acth+corti/dhea going up 25%
nothing whas change on diet ort train
only cold off

i see in in the last 2 years and tonns of my blood test
all things like adaptogens/hormons siberian ginseng,rhadiolo rose,testosteroen,dhea have the same efect for my pituitary .
firs its work good 1-2 week after pituitary shots dow…lh/fsh/ths/acth falling

its like a pituitary problem…

Cortisol should be tested at 8 AM
Cortisol levels drop after that, so lab results vary by time of day.

Some guys do feel bad with Clomid, Nolvadex does not do that.

Your posts are hard for me to understand.

Seems like your hormone systems are cross-linked, interacting in a strange way.

TSH: You did not respond to the last paragraph:

• Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.