E2 Help???

Ok guys I’ve been on HRT for a couple months 200mg/week Test Cyp. I divide this into two injections a week. My last labs showed my

T Direct/Free T 10.4 pg/mL 6.8—21.5
Total T 5.5 ng/mL 1.8—7.8
ESTRADIOL 44.6 pg/mL H 7.6—42.6

I called my Doc to see if he would add something to help with the E2 he proscribed Propecia 5mg a day. Now I am no Doctor (I’m a nurse) but everything I find says Propecia actually may increase my E2 levels even higher. So, I have an appointment with him in a month and plan to discuss the Armidex .25 every other day.

My questions are; is there anything I can take to lower my E2 levels between now and and then? Plus, have any of you guys heard taking Propecia for E2 management? Any Help would be greatly appricated. I have consider ordering the Armidex online but its so expensive and you never know what you are really getting… Thanks guys…

chelated(attached to an Amino Acid) forms of Zinc, Magnesium, and selenium.

[quote]Fulford wrote:
chelated(attached to an Amino Acid) forms of Zinc, Magnesium, and selenium…will do very little to manage actual elevated E2 [/quote]

Fixed your post.

Propecia is an A5RI…this keeps T from converting to DHT, not E2…your doctor may very well be an idiot.

You can get domestic anastrozole very easily through “research chemical” sites online…if you are concerned about quality, all day chemist is your friend.

[quote]kwjones35 wrote:
Ok guys I’ve been on HRT for a couple months 200mg/week Test Cyp. I divide this into two injections a week. My last labs showed my

T Direct/Free T 10.4 pg/mL 6.8—21.5
Total T 5.5 ng/mL 1.8—7.8
ESTRADIOL 44.6 pg/mL H 7.6—42.6

I called my Doc to see if he would add something to help with the E2 he proscribed Propecia 5mg a day. Now I am no Doctor (I’m a nurse) but everything I find says Propecia actually may increase my E2 levels even higher. So, I have an appointment with him in a month and plan to discuss the Armidex .25 every other day.

My questions are; is there anything I can take to lower my E2 levels between now and and then? Plus, have any of you guys heard taking Propecia for E2 management? Any Help would be greatly appricated. I have consider ordering the Armidex online but its so expensive and you never know what you are really getting… Thanks guys…[/quote]
You might look into DIMM. I used it in the past before I started using Adex. I found it to be moderately effective but the effects are certainly not immediate.

Thanks guys… I think I am going to order some anastrozole and try my luck. My only concern is once I start medicating myself and my labs are in line, then it will be hard to ever convince my Doc to write it for me. My rush is I have been having nipple soreness. So, I am motivated by fear; fear that I’m going to get man boobs haha. Also, I know that it would increase my T levels. 5.5 is not impressive considering the High dose of Test I am on. Plus, my moods have been all over the place.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Fulford wrote:
chelated(attached to an Amino Acid) forms of Zinc, Magnesium, and selenium…will do very little to manage actual elevated E2 [/quote]

Fixed your post.

Propecia is an A5RI…this keeps T from converting to DHT, not E2…your doctor may very well be an idiot.

You can get domestic anastrozole very easily through “research chemical” sites online…if you are concerned about quality, all day chemist is your friend.[/quote]

I should of been more precised. “Optimal levels” of the said minerals above should be the basis of Improving T (minimizing the 5-AR/Aromatase conversion, SHBG/bioavailable T complications, along with affinity issues regarding E(phyto,xeno,E2). Master the basics then resort to other means for an additive effect, not the other way around.

Also once you start using an AI or 5-ARI for prolonged periods you have to keep using them otherwise you often end up worse then where you initially started. They are effective for the short term but they should not be a permanent fix.

[quote]Fulford wrote:

I should of been more precised. “Optimal levels” of the said minerals above should be the basis of Improving T (minimizing the 5-AR/Aromatase conversion, SHBG/bioavailable T complications, along with affinity issues regarding E(phyto,xeno,E2). Master the basics then resort to other means for an additive effect, not the other way around.

Also once you start using an AI or 5-ARI for prolonged periods you have to keep using them otherwise you often end up worse then where you initially started. They are effective for the short term but they should not be a permanent fix.[/quote]

Thanks for the information, I’m taking these minerals already. I should have included that infromation. I am a little confussed though after reading the stickies I understood that standard treatment was an Aromatase Inhibtor if I was was on Injections especially at the dose of test I’m at and that both would be life long commitments. Did I misunderstand. I am trying to get my head around all this infromation and at the same time manage my syptoms.