T Nation

E2 at 74 Today

on .5cc 100mg a week for 6 weeks. t-506 but E2 AT 74 DOC GAVE ME ADEX TOLS
D ME TO TAKE 1 TAB 1MG A DAY EVERY DAY??? IS HE NUTS OR IS THIS OK?
CHUCK

I just started myself. All the info on here advises to take .25mg EOD and see where that takes you. They are very little pills and you have to take your time to quater them up.

Cobra …I have been trying to cut them into quarters also. How do you cut them?? All I end up after the cuts is a little dust. The pills just crumble…

Thanks

Personally I hate Adex. I’ve had way better luck with Aromasin.

[quote]brentf13 wrote:
Personally I hate Adex. I’ve had way better luck with Aromasin. [/quote]

I am on Anastrozole, which I am assuming is the generic version of Adex and others. It seems to be working okay so far but only been on it for about 2 weeks. Mood is a lot better and I feel like I have more energy, but libido a erection quality is still low. I don’t know if it is due to still having high serum levels of Estrogen, side effects of the drug, or other reasons such as low dopamine levels.

It would be nice to have a list of the 2 different AI’s and there generic equals.

RC liquid anastrozole can be dispensed by the drop and avoid the problems with splitting pills. You can also dissolve anastrozole tabs in vodka, 1mg/ml, and dispense by the drop.

Stupid docs look at the prescribing info for female cancers where getting E2–>0 is the objective and then prescribe that for male E2 modulation. IDIOTS!