E2 174, Total T 2500 After a Week of Test Prop

Of course no worries! Tbh I don’t really trust the machines I feel like be cause I’m so carb sensitive I get weird numbers but last time I checked it was 20 so I’m not really sure at this point xD. I couldn’t believe it either. I need to get dex scanned and then let you guys know. It’s way more accurate imo. Also no put down at all! I love advice or criticism cause it only makes you better! In fact I welcome it. So I appreciate it bro!

Even the dexa scans can be quite off depending on how hydrated you are, or other factors. Probably a lot better than the scales that spit out a number. I think they can be off by 3-4% either way.

You are pretty large. Do you lift competitively? Seems you would be good at it?

Yeah that’s what I figured tbh. And I don’t I wanted to do bb when I was younger but never really pursued it. I’d love to compete but that’s a life of gear that I just don’t want to do. But I do like the way test makes me feel (except right now XD). Prop is pretty nuts shit in terms of blood lvls rapidly increasing over a course of 6 days.

Competing can be as serious as you want it to be. I have done a handful of PLing comps. They are pretty fun if your goal is just to improve over the last one. I am thinking about doing a strongman comp in the near future, but probably at 198 lb class (need to cut a couple lbs off). Probably won’t win, but if I have fun and get stronger in the process that is a win. I lift because I like it I guess, not necessarily for competition.

Nice job man. Those guns look huge. Congrats on the weight loss and lifting successes. Keep up the good work.

This seems impossible. Its possible that your bloodwork is incorrect. You might want to get retested before you jump on a shitload of drugs.

I would suggest you get the dexa scan. I did and it was like $45 and took about 8 minutes. Its the most accurate next to dunking you in a tank. The dexa are cool because they show fat and muscle as different colors

The place I went to actually did a study where they scanned a guy with various levels of hydration and the only significant change was a 1% drop in bodyfat at his most hydrated stage.

$45? that’s pretty low compared to anything I have found in my area. I have only found one facility DEXA machine and they wanted like $130 for one scan :anguished:

Yes, and they are mobile units set up around Austin and outlying cities. Called Body Spec. Not sure if they are found elsewhere.

Well that’s a good way of liking at it for sure! I don’t think I’m that strong tbh my max incline press is only 405. And my flat bench sucks… the only lift I’m proud of is my incline dumbbell flys which I can do 110 pounds each arm x 12. And my tricep push down I usually have the weight maxed and some one stand on it.

So I got my second blood test back from quest this time after 4 days on arimidex at 1mg a day for a total of 4mg. Based off ranges having be varied from lab to lab. I went from 174pg/ml on Tuesday to 19pg/ml on Friday. Now I’m a loss of words tbh am I an over responder? Or is it that I toll a crap ton of arimidex XD. Either way I feel a lot better libido is coming back Willy is strong and I’m now over emotional haha. My total t went down because I lowered the dose but am going to increase back to reg and get tested on Wednesday to see what’s going on further.

Over responder? I’m honestly shocked it isn’t single digits. That is an absurdly high dose of arimidex. Keep it up and I’d bet anything you go from improvements to miserable soon.

2 Likes

I’m not going to be taking any more… but I’m glad it went down as fast as it did. I guess 1mg a week after 10 days is going to be my dose. Based off what my bloods are on Wednesday

Was that photo taken in a Planet Fitness? lol

Lololol no :joy::joy: it was anytime when I lived in az and there was no gym around other then that one

Well you incline 40 lbs more than my max flat bench, so that’s pretty good IMO.

Good plan on not taking the adex like you have been. Let E2 come back some, and use it lightly.

I know it’s so hard to tell How much a dex to take cause everyone is different, but I’m doing 350 of test prop a week I want to do 500 but Im worried at this point. So with that being said should I take 1.5mg a week or just take it slow? I usually take aromasin and never had an issue. How bad is rebound on a dex?

I haven’t taken adex for a while. I was good on 325 mg of test e without it. I think if using it, I wouldn’t shoot for a number for e2, going by how you feel is better IMO. Basically take the least amount so you don’t get negative high e2 sides. E2 helps with muscle building, and using adex lowers natural GH and igf-1 levels. But if your dick doesn’t work, or your getting gyno, it is worth using.

You might feel awesome on .5 mg split twice per week. You may only need to lower e2 just a bit too get to where you have no sides, and feel great. You may need more too, but I think it is wise to start low, and adjust from there.