[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Why do you guys read bb.com anyway?[/quote]

That’s what I’m wondering.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Why do you guys read bb.com anyway?

That’s what I’m wondering. [/quote]

Object lesson?

When I first saw the photo I thought it was the guy in the right in the tracksuit.

Only when I scrolled down did I realize that the person on the left was not, in fact, a really tall girl wearing a kilt.

I don’t believe that the posted person can lift those stats. The muscle required to lift those numbers does not appear on his physique.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
miroku333 wrote:
the secret to his power = one-legged bosu squats. that or he has bionic components.
bionic components sounds more likely…

What I don’t get is…we get a seven page thread with people calling out 300lbs Max Charles and saying he’s a liar for benching 500lbs…

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/eastern_usa_heavy_weight_champion_max_charles_wtf
…but THIS guy barely gets any flack and some even seem to think that he is really doing over 400lbs bench presses for several reps even though he has NO muscle mass on him to support that.

What website am I on?[/quote]

there’s no way he puts up anything near that weight.
you didn’t think I was suggesting he could actually do what he was claiming did you?
I guess my attempts at humour = FAIL.

[quote]JackedAndSwole wrote:

He has been called out numerous times, but many of those threads have been deleted and members banned.[/quote]

rant
Not too long ago, maybe last week, there was a thread about Shugart’s avatar that got deleted by moderators. Later in the day, another thread that was going against CS’s VD was started and that got deleted too. So censorship is alive here as well.
/rant

[quote]catone wrote:
JackedAndSwole wrote:

He has been called out numerous times, but many of those threads have been deleted and members banned.

rant
Not too long ago, maybe last week, there was a thread about Shugart’s avatar that got deleted by moderators. Later in the day, another thread that was going against CS’s VD was started and that got deleted too. So censorship is alive here as well.
/rant

[/quote]

That’s actually what led to the creation of the T-Cell.

You can’t make topics about those two issues on this site unless it is in praise.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
catone wrote:
JackedAndSwole wrote:

He has been called out numerous times, but many of those threads have been deleted and members banned.

rant
/rant

That’s actually what led to the creation of the T-Cell.

You can’t make topics about those two issues on this site unless it is in praise.[/quote]

Funny that is mentioned, I had a post deleted where I critiqued a contributor for their complaining, and had a mod PM telling me not to do that.

Well he is standing next to Hiro Nakamura in the photo. So this Scott Donald guy must’ve learned a thing or two about manipulating reality.

The beast in action

Apparently Tebow can bench like a mofo and he’s not exactly a body builder lookalike.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Well he is standing next to Hiro Nakamura in the photo. So this Scott Donald guy must’ve learned a thing or two about manipulating reality.[/quote]

Perhaps he has the same split personality/super strength power that Nikki had.

pure and utter shit, hes a tennis player type gaybo, no way he can put up those numbers.

Then again males do like to embelish the truth regarding size (pardon the pun) and strength!!

These stats and pics are about a year old, but I think they get the point across.[/quote]

I expected him to say “BRAH” after every sentence.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

Perhaps he has the same split personality/super strength power that Nikki had.[/quote]

Haha! That would make perfect sense. He definitely looks like a Jessie.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
JackedAndSwole wrote:
These stats and pics are about a year old, but I think they get the point across.

I expected him to say “BRAH” after every sentence.[/quote]

me too BRAH

The beast in action

hahaha…Livefromthe781, did you just make a comment on his ‘trying to get lower in clean’ video?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
JackedAndSwole wrote:
The beast in action

hahaha…Livefromthe781, did you just make a comment on his ‘trying to get lower in clean’ video?[/quote]

LOL looks like it. Someone link this thread to the youtube videos.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
JackedAndSwole wrote:
The beast in action

hahaha…Livefromthe781, did you just make a comment on his ‘trying to get lower in clean’ video?[/quote]

yes, yes i did.