E-MANcipate Pantyhose for Men

I just clicked on the link. Looks like they got Tom Brady to be the coverboy.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I used to wear pantyhose when I was working in the cattle business. A pair of pantyhose under long johns is much warmer than just long johns.

Taking a piss was more difficult, though - not to mention if you have to take a slam.

I don’t see how chicks do it. [/quote]

Under Armour cold gear pants are like wearing a sweater on your legs. I’ll leave the pantyhose to you.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I used to wear pantyhose when I was working in the cattle business. A pair of pantyhose under long johns is much warmer than just long johns.

Taking a piss was more difficult, though - not to mention if you have to take a slam.

I don’t see how chicks do it.

Under Armour cold gear pants are like wearing a sweater on your legs. I’ll leave the pantyhose to you.

[/quote]

They didn’t have UA back in the late 80’s and early 90’s.

But yeah - the cold gear seems to work almost too well. We bought some for my son this past football season. There were a few games played in the mid to low 20’s and every time, he would have to take the top off at half-time because it made him too hot.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I just clicked on the link. Looks like they got Tom Brady to be the coverboy.[/quote]

lawl

this whole thing is a little strange to me. it looks like the guys in the add just wanna look like they have tatts all over thier legs and they are just too pussy to go throu the pain. imo

Broadway Joe would be proud. Maybe Farve should wear some next year.

We need to start up a breeding program for people…

Interesting to see something like this coming back into fashion - hose for men haven’t been around for centuries, I think since Charles II invented the 3 piece suit of trousers, coat, vest, cravat thing … before that, pantaloons, stockings, men liked to show their calves.

Man, bring back pantaloons, my thighs don’t fit in jeans, and I am not gonna wear them hanging around my ass

pantaloons and stockings showing my massive calves, that’s what the ladies want to see

not pantyhose though, that is stupid for a man - how to do a whizz when needed?

i wonder if pantyhose was a combination of pantaloons and hose? must be.

also, I should like to see kilts more commonly worn. again, because easier to fit thighs in. I have some great kilts but feel a bit of a wally wearing them day to day or to work.

I die a little everyday when I see shit like this … oy vey

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Professor X wrote:
rainjack wrote:

They didn’t have UA back in the late 80’s and early 90’s.

But yeah - the cold gear seems to work almost too well. We bought some for my son this past football season. There were a few games played in the mid to low 20’s and every time, he would have to take the top off at half-time because it made him too hot. [/quote]

He´s just jealous because he does not have your legs.

This seems like a Seinfeld episode in the making. Where’s Cosmo Kramer when you need him?

Fucking ridiculous.

Emo kids and skinny jean lovers rejoice! These have to be easier to get into than a pair of skin tight jeans! I mean…these stretch right?

Seriously though I can’t wait to see fags wearing these at the mall and shit soon. I already fairly regularly tell people “nice pants” when I see guys wearing obviously women’s clothing…this would just be even better! “Nice pantyhouse!” I can’t wait!

What about pantyhose with inserts? Make your calves look big, your legs shapely and your nuts look huge. Girls love that.

Why not body hose with bicep inserts?

pec inserts?

it doesn’t stop there…

Attack of the show on G4TV showed a Japanese person who invented bra for guys with bitch tits… haha… those crazy Japanese…

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
it doesn’t stop there…

Attack of the show on G4TV showed a Japanese person who invented bra for guys with bitch tits… haha… those crazy Japanese… [/quote]

TAA DAAA!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
it doesn’t stop there…

Attack of the show on G4TV showed a Japanese person who invented bra for guys with bitch tits… haha… those crazy Japanese…

TAA DAAA![/quote]

I almost didn’t see the second “breast” there.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
rainjack wrote:

[/quote]

X2, UnderArmour kicks ass in this area. When it comes to staying warm and dry in the winter I havent seen anything come close to beating UA Cold Gear

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
it doesn’t stop there…

TAA DAAA![/quote]

stylin

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
it doesn’t stop there…

TAA DAAA![/quote]

Oh, those Asian girls are sexy as hell, huh?