Dymatize Mega Gainer?

So I got a tub of the chocolate stuff, and it’s literally the best tasting chocolate drink I’ve ever had. I’d rather have it than chocolate milk. All this yummy taste has me worried that it sucks.

Here’s the breakdown. I’m trying to lose weight rather than gain, so I plan to use 1 scoop plus a 3rd of a scoop + half a scoop of a standard pure whey powder. It ends up being:

Calories: 300
Fat: 3.8g
Carbs: 39.5g (11.5g or which come from sugars)
Protein: 24g

That looks pretty good to me as a post-workout shake, but here’s a list of the ingredients in case there’s something lurking in the darkness:
Megatein (whey protein concentrate, non fat dry milk powder, whey protein isolate, ultra micro filtered whey protein), maltodextrin, fructose, natural cocoa, soy bean oil, natural and artificial flavours, guar gum, potassium chloride.

I’m worried about the fructose, but maybe it’s a small enough amount that I needn’t?

The reason I have to make this frankenshake is that I’m in Japan and it’s seriously difficult to get hold of good protein powders, and shipping from the US is monstrous.

Any thoughts?

Growr.

If it’s the only way, chug-a-lug.

I think the new Surge formula has fructose in it. No big deal, I think actually a little is beneficial.

[quote]growr wrote:

That looks pretty good to me as a post-workout shake, but here’s a list of the ingredients in case there’s something lurking in the darkness:
Megatein (whey protein concentrate, non fat dry milk powder, whey protein isolate, ultra micro filtered whey protein), maltodextrin, fructose, natural cocoa, soy bean oil, natural and artificial flavours, guar gum, potassium chloride.

Growr.
[/quote]

MMMMnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Guar Gum.

-S