Dykes get Beatdown at McDonalds

It’s funny how the bulldykes hops over the counter to show she is as much of a “man” as someone with a penis, but then it backfires on her and she gets the caneing of a lifetime.

Get the fuck outta here man

I put money on my gf whooping your ass

Were 45 mins away from each man…

[quote]clip11 wrote:
It’s funny how the bulldykes hops over the counter to show she is as much of a “man” as someone with a penis, but then it backfires on her and she gets the caneing of a lifetime.

He He you said penis…

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

It’s wrong that the bad man hit those women especially if they are lesbians because that is homophobic.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

It’s wrong that the bad man hit those women especially if they are lesbians because that is homophobic.[/quote]

Tee Hee you said HOMO…Phobic.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

It’s wrong that the bad man hit those women especially if they are lesbians because that is homophobic.[/quote]

He figured he’d beat them straight.

I mean, that CAN be done, right? RIGHT?!?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

I mean, that CAN be done, right? RIGHT?!?[/quote]

Ask Matthew Shepard.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

No, no, no, no, no…

You’re supposed to PRAY them straight.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

Ask Matthew Shepard.
[/quote]
That was a travesty.

Now I feel like a dick. :confused:

Edit: Christine has a better “solution”. :slight_smile:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

No, no, no, no, no…

You’re supposed to PRAY them straight.

Without knowing WTF is going on…THIS WAS AWESOME.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Edit: Christine has a better “solution”. :)[/quote]

Except I’m an atheist, so I just choose to let them live.

Bwahaha, stupid bitch verbally abuses staff member at fast food joint, jumps over counter to go physically abuse staff member like she’s some hard bitch, and then gets the shit caned out of her out of self defense.

How is this not funny? suck shit to the bully lezo :smiley:

Reminds me of this:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

That’s just… INSANE.

How can you live with being a liberal athiest??? Ugh.

That’s quite possibly the worst thing you can be!

Now I can understand why HG loves you.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

That’s just… INSANE.

Now I can understand why HG loves you.[/quote]you leave me out of this, we are in trouble for flirting. Gays don’t bother me, unless they make creepy eye contact and gestures at the gym locker room, like this morning. But of course hitting him would be a hate crime. Homos. You try to support their rights…

You know,its one thing to bash on these 2 females based on the way they were acting but its an entirely different matter when you start attacking their sexual orientation. What does that have to do with anything? It says more about you by calling them “Dykes” than it does about them.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

That’s just… INSANE.

Now I can understand why HG loves you.[/quote]

Correction: Dirty Liberal Atheist.

Last night’s repubican debate was golden for an atheist. Listening to those fools talk about religion.

Here is Newt on prayer and morality. Newt!

This is the definition of a “whoopin’ stick”.

we need a vote ban on T-Nation, to get clip the fuck out of here.