Dumped!

It’s possible to be good friends with an ex. And yes, they do tell you about the frat boy they fucked last night. Comes with the territory of being a good friend. Decide if it’s worth it to you. For many relationships, you may not be interested in being their friend, because they are not very interesting as a person (you probably hooked up solely on looks or mutual interest for these people).

Yea I heard that line before.

First off,
Sorry about the increased cortisol levels you are currently experiencing.

Second,
“I just wanna be friends” is the slow kiss of death.

I was in a similar situation about a year ago, and it was all fine and dandy until she realized I was over it and started talking shit behind my back when I got back on the wagon before she did. According to the things she says about me, by now I am a “left-handed midget albino lesbian eskimo ninja” or at least that’s what’s going around town.

So sorry to say it, but best to go for a full break as much as we all have propably tried the friends thing and hoped it would be good. The only ex-GFs that I am friends with now are ones from like years ago.

Not possible in reality to my knowledge. This will torture you unless you break off all contact, which she deserves. The only reason she wants you around is a dick in a glass anyways so to hell with her. Find another girl quickly, preferably before she does, then you can be friends. Even then, girls are paranoid as fuck so you might not wanna tell your new gf that you are friends with your old gf. I’m anticipating a hostile response from the women on this forum but we men are perhaps even worse so don’t feel bad …Not me though, im the perfect guy (: (obviously I’m joking)