Dump Size vs BW

Paul Chek recommends a 12" dump per day but I was wondering if this should be corrected for body weight.

If you don’t get the full 12" in one session, then you should try two-a-days to supplement your program. Some days I’ll overreach and manage 14-18".

I don’t know if it needs to be corrected for body weight, but at times I’d need a large lunch to correct my own body weight after a large dump.

12"? wow, I’d bet I manage twice that most days. Although apparently hash and eggs, chili dogs, wings, and nachos on super sunday wasn’t the best idea as I’m not sure 12" translates easily into a liquid volume measurement.

Radius, diameter, or circumfrence?

Regardless, I think he’s an overachiever.

I had way more than 12" today at a BW of 208.

Questions: it looked like moconium… does that mean my stomach contents are identical to that of a newborn? Will this affect the size of future turds? Are my test levels low? What’s my bodyfat %?

I think everyone needs to step back and realize what they are talking about.

[quote]HOV wrote:
I had way more than 12" today at a BW of 208.

Questions: it looked like moconium… does that mean my stomach contents are identical to that of a newborn? Will this affect the size of future turds? Are my test levels low? What’s my bodyfat %?[/quote]

Put the turd in a shoe, take a picture, and post it here for analysis.

HOV, it sounds like you’ve caught the gay. Either that or you OD’ed on NO Xplode.

Seriously though, I don’t think this is realistic for guys who are eating over 4000 kcals a day. I take two or three shits a day, each of which is 8-12".

And what if it’s one of those times when it’s just a big pile of shrapnel? Do you measure each piece of shrapnel end-to-end and add them all up? That could vastly exceed 12" . . . .

Try little-> no fiber for 3 days and then fiber it up for two days at about 40+ g. Now that is a shit.

-chris

get with times. length, width, and circumference were the shit in the 90’s. however shit today is all about density and displacement.

You guys are taking advice from Pal Check?

[quote]wfifer wrote:
HOV, it sounds like you’ve caught the gay. Either that or you OD’ed on NO Xplode.
[/quote]

Oh man, I knew I should have ducked when that lesbian sneezed in my face.

I hope you realize how ridiculous it sounds that you would suggest that I overdosed on No Xplode. That particular IV drip is monitored by healthcare professionals.

[quote]Damici wrote:
And what if it’s one of those times when it’s just a big pile of shrapnel? Do you measure each piece of shrapnel end-to-end and add them all up? That could vastly exceed 12" . . . .[/quote]

Thats definitely a circumstance that requires the displacement method prevoiusly mentioned.

This requires a graduated toilet bowl.
Any good labratory equipment supplier that knows their shit carries them.

My turds are so long I have to cut them into pieces with a plastic butter knife so the toilet won’t clog.

I go by displacement. Anything less than 5.0 litres is too small, precipitating inserting a suppository to “max out”.

DB

If memory serves me correctly, Chek had said at LEAST 12 inches (more is probably better) of soft, non-foul smelling turd for an average human being on any given day, doing anything differently would screw with the cosmos.

Basically, whether you do 1 set of 12, 3 sets of 4, or even 12 sets of 1, just GIT-R-DONE!

I think it’s also important to note whether they are “floaters” or “sinkers”. The sinkers obviously have greater density.

Please, tell me you guys aren’t really getting out your rulers and measuring these things. I mean, what do you do when they are so long that they curl around the bowl?

[quote]dragonmamma wrote:
I think it’s also important to note whether they are “floaters” or “sinkers”. The sinkers obviously have greater density.

Please, tell me you guys aren’t really getting out your rulers and measuring these things. I mean, what do you do when they are so long that they curl around the bowl?[/quote]

You use said ruler to chop it up so that it goes down the drain.

DB