Dumbbell Only Regimen?

I’m wondering if anyone knows of a dumbbell only regimen. I have done what I think is a pretty deep search on this site and the web and have come up to pretty close to nothing. Maybe im missing something. Hopfully someone can point me in the right direction. If anyone can come up with something please do share.

Thanks for anything in advance!

hello!
I have been weight training for 2 years. I use dumbell only. My training is as follows: EACH WEIGHT IS per dumbell
CHEST (chest press)
20 reps at 7kgs
12 reps at 12kg
7 reps at 15kgs
superset at 5kgs till failure

DELTS - shoulders front (military press)
17 reps at 7kgs
10 reps at 12 kgs
6 reps 15kgs
superset till fail on 5kgs

BICEPS - (BICEP CURL)
20 reps at 5kgs
10 reps at 7kgs
6 reps at 10kgs
superset (hammer curls) till fail

Triceps - (skull crushers)
20 reps at 5 kgs
10 reps at 7kgs
6 reps at 12kgs
superset til fail on 5kgs

Side Lats - (lat raises)
20 reps at 5kgs
12 reps at 7 kgs
8 reps at 12kgs
superset on 5kgs til fail

BACK - (pulldowns)
20 reps at 7kgs
15 reps at 12kgs
10 reps at 15kgs
superset 5kgs til fail

I hope that inspires you as I have a great x shape with good muscle def. P.s. I am a natural too. I imagine your weights will be a lot heavier!
The only disadvantage is that you can sometimes wobble the bell if you are whacking the final sets, so there is always a risk of losing it. If you are dumbelling it, always try to get a stopper.

No offense, but disregard that first post. Most programs can be converted to dumbbells. If you are looking for a specific program, one that sticks out in my mind is CW’s 30 Day Mass plan - that uses db’s only utilizing uni-lateral movements.

What CJK said. Also, get creative. Try to mimic machines if you can with your dumbells. Also, is that the only thing you have access to? If not…use cables too; they are basically dumbells.

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
What CJK said. Also, get creative. Try to mimic machines if you can with your dumbells. Also, is that the only thing you have access to? If not…use cables too; they are basically dumbells. [/quote]

Yea this is the only thing I have access to. Besides a Bowflex which im trying to stay away from! Thank you guys for your imput.