Dumbbell Clean and Jerk

Just curious if any of you do the two DB C&J and what kind of poundages you get. I’d really like to hear from someone who does C&J with a barbell at a decent poundage, say anything over 300. My record so far is 90 pounders for a few reps. My dumbells are only 14’’ long and don’t hold many plates. And if anyone does the one armed or one arm C&j, what are your numbers there?

Well I’m only average joe when it comes to cleaning. My current best is a 202lbs barbell power clean and press. I also try to mix in some 1 arm dumbell power cleans and presses, my best so far is 88lbs. Are you doing squat cleans or power cleans?

I’m doing power cleans with the dumbells. I don’t really see how you could squat clean them. After I rack them at my shoulders I sometimes front squat them, but never during the clean as you would in a regular barbell clean.

[quote]Psnatch wrote:
Well I’m only average joe when it comes to cleaning. My current best is a 202lbs barbell power clean and press. I also try to mix in some 1 arm dumbell power cleans and presses, my best so far is 88lbs. Are you doing squat cleans or power cleans?[/quote]

Oh and here are you saying you clean TWO 88 pound dumbells at the sametime? Or clean just one 88 pounder at a time?